Prologue: The Ride of the Doors

3rd Person POV...

"Look at everyone's favorite scarer now,you stupid,pathetic waste" Randall shouted as he stomps on one of Sulley's hands knocking it off the door edge. Sulley dangles by one arm as the door speeds through the door vault,Boo cowers at the back of the room,afraid. Randall steps on Sulley's other hand which hangs on with just two fingers "you have been #1 for too long,Sullivan! now your time is up!" Randall shouted as Boo saw that her Kitty was in danger,Boo's face changes from fear to anger. Randall prepares to push Sulley off for the last time "and don't worry,I'll take good care of the kid" Randall said "no!" Sulley shouts when suddenly something yanked Randall's head back "yaaaah!" Randall shouts in pain as Boo was riding Randall,pulling his fronds,each painful jerk of his fronds makes Randall change colors. Sulley lifts himself back into the room,climbing into the room,clinging to Randall like a bucking bronco. Boo grabs a bat and wallops Randall repeatedly on the head,with each hit he changes colors and patterns. "Ow! yowch! Aah! ow!" Randall shouts in pain when Sulley grabs his neck,wrestling him like an alligator. Randall writhes and wiggles,but Sulley is able to subdue him. Boo roars at Randall "she's not scared of you anymore" Sulley said to Randall as Boo roars again "looks like you're out of a job" Sulley said which Randall gulps nervously.

Time Skip... 

Mike places a door near the edge of the platform,open'sit and crouches down in front like a baseball catcher "all right,come on,over the plate,let's see the old stuff here,pal,come on,now,chuck him,chuck him,baby,hum,baby,hum,baby,here's the pitch..." Mike said as Sulley prepares to toss Randall through the door. "No,no,wait! please! don't! don't! don't!" Randall shouted as Sulley pitches Randall through the door "noooooooo!" Randall shouts "and he is...out of here!" Mike shouts slamming the door closed.

Meanwhile in the Human World...

In a dilapidated trailer...  

The lights were on which showed silhouettes of a human boy,his mother and Randall "mama,another gator got in the house" the boy said "another gator?! gimme that shovel!" the mom shouted grabbing a shovel before looking over at Randall. "Come here!" she shouted as she beats Randall on the head with the shovel "get him,mama! get that gator!" the boy shouts "aah!" Randall shouts in pain as he managed to escape through a window and run off into the swamp and the Human world.

A week later...

Back in the Monster World...

At Monsters  Inc...

Sulley,the new CEO of Monster's Inc walked into the former scare floor where Mike and other employees were moving all the scare equipment and replacing it with stuff that was funny since they were turning away from scream energy and now working on getting Laughter energy.  Mike grabbed a stack of boxes of Kid scare files that were sitting on a device that would tell someone the monster and the kid that this monster would scare,once or forever. As Mike pulled the heavy boxes off the machine he accidentally hit the machine's main lever making it turn on which on the screen it showed Randall and then across was a Six year old boy who lives in New York,he was named Austin Connors.

 As Mike pulled the heavy boxes off the machine he accidentally hit the machine's main lever making it turn on which on the screen it showed Randall and then across was a Six year old boy who lives in New York,he was named Austin Connors