chapter 1

[Courtneys pov]

It was 7:19 am. I got to school 15 minutes ago. I was sitting in my seat, it was 1st period, Science. I sat next to a window as the teacher hasn't arrived yet, it was just mostly kids talking and couples making out in the back.

I was wearing the school's uniform, and a lot of the others were too. Almost everyone arrived by now. But their was still an empty seat next to me... I was hoping Bridgette would sit next to me But she was sitting with her boyfriend.

Of course, no one wanted to sit next to me because they think im just some uptight loser. But who cares? Not me! If being a loser gets me to reach my goals, so be it. Who needs them? Their just some bunch of idiots. Why do I even care?

I was lost in my thoughts when I see in the corner of my eye, somebody takes the seat next to me. It was Duncan, the biggest delinquent to exits. He not only a delinquent, but he also has a criminal record. Talk about perfect combo.

He was talking to his other delinquent friends about something, they were suspiciously whispering about something, which is wierd because I've always thought of Duncan as a loud mouth. Hey, wait. Don't put words in my mouth though. I do NOT think of Duncan.

They were talking about something REALLY important. They were whispering really low and would often look around to see if someone was listening. It sounded like they were mumbling.

I move lean my head to the side where they were and could finally hear a bit better. I still couldn't identify what they were saying but I did hear the words "tp", "house", "head master".

Were they planning on trashing the head masters house?!?! Why would anyone ever dream about doing that? And why do I care?

[Duncan's pov]

Me and my friends were planning on tping the head masters house. Why? Because the head master is a sucked up little spoiled brat. He might look 72 but his mind functions like a 7 year Olds. The head master is apparently 56. Shocking huh?

Me and Chester (his school friend) are going to buy packs of toilet paper and go the head masters house in the middle of the night and trash it. Maybe even add some melted chocolate on the toilet paper for some extra dramatic effects.

Its going to be WILD. then we're going to slash his tires, just for the hell of it. Plus, that bastard deserves it. My friends and I laugh about it for a good minute. Then my friends start to quiet down, I was obviously confused. Then I turn around

Shit. It was Courtney Satella. She was staring at me, and not in a good way. It made me shiver a little. Why? Because Courtney was the ultimate teachers pet! Little miss perfect is probably going to tell the teacher and cancel our plans! Fuck! Does she know?

She's probably going to tell the teacher and then the teacher will tell the principal, and then the principal with tell the head master! Then the head master's going to suspend us and we'll get grounded and our amazing plan won't be put into action.

[Courtney's pov]

What's wrong with him? Does he think I know his little plan? I do actually. He's going to trash the head masters house! He'd get expelled! Wait, why do I care? .... because I love rules. Yeah. That and nothing more.

He was staring at me with nervous eyes, he knew i was onto him. Him and his inherent troubled friends were staring at me with nervousness in their eyes. Pft- made me laugh inside. Boys being scared of me and what I'm capable of is always going to be funny for me!

The teacher walked in which cut the tension between us. I could hear him sigh under his breath.

I listened to the teacher, Duncan on the other hand? I don't know. But my guess is no. He still look at me once in a while with nervous in his eyes. Agian, kinda funny. (Courtney laughing at Duncans pain is real 2 me.)

When the bell suddenly rings, they both run out of the class as fast as they could. Wierd but okay. I pack my things and stood up, walking to the door and walking through the halls. When I felt cold hands pull me in a janitors closet

"Dont you dare tell anyone." He growls at me. Gosh, he thinks he's so scary, I've seen spiders scarier then him!

"Tell what?" I shoot him with my best innocent eyes.

"I know that you know, Courtney." He growls.

"I know that u dont know but know that you dont know that u dont know." I respond to him. He looked pretty confused

"Wait, who knows but doesnt know? Wait, what are we talking about agian?" I laugh in the inside. He's too stupid.

"I dont know?" I put on the best confused act I could

But looks like tricking the ape worked. He walked out of the closet, itching his head and mumbling something.

I then hear someone call out to me

"Court!! Hurry! The debate team needs you!!" One of my friends from debate class shouts. Crap, completely forgot about that.

I quickly run back with her, and we start practicing, we have this really big debate tournament, and I want to be the one to lead our team to victory.

But it was NOT easy. Half of them were air heads and som3 were stuck up pick mes. Forgive me for the inappropriate language, but it's true.

They are stupid. But I feel something catch my attention, this boy was sitting outside the room and staring at me with a poker face.

Duncan. Gosh, he thinks I'm going to tell everyone his little secret! Which I am going to... but still! God, he's annoying!

____________________________________________________________________/

MWAHAHAH THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER. ITS SHORT BUT YEAH.

WORD COUNT : 1005 (NOT INCLUDING THE A/N.)

ITS BEEN SOOO LONG. ALSO, I THINK 'mixed signals' IS GOING TO BE DISCONTINUED 4 NOW. SRRY!

(Follow my tt : xypt_zsi)