Chapter 16

"I found my love in her eyes" - Kalvin

New character alart⚠️

Pervious readers check chapter 1 for character aesthetics😙...

Mature Content 18+

"Who do you belong to?" she questioned him connecting their foreheads. "To you Ma'am" and he placed a kiss on her chin. "Say Caramel" she ordered. "Only to my Caramel," he said with a chuckle. And she kissed him on his lip.

"I love you, Kalvin"

His eyes enlarged at her words, and his heart was decorated by butterflies. He waited for a long to hear those words from her lips. She adored his response to her words and she regretted letting out it late.

"Can you say it again Caramel?" he made a reply with euphoria. She grins at him,

"I love you," she said truthfully.

"Again, baby"  he requested.

"I love you, Kalvin" she responded.

He holds her tight and buries in the crook of her neck.

"God knows Caramel, how carved for these words from you. You- you just made me a happy man in the world. No ever fucking word can describe my happiness baby. God, I love you Caramel. I love you, so much. I love you more than me"

She was glad that he accepted her purpose and felt exhilaration at his words. He faced her and leaned down to her lips. She closed her eyes in amusement as it was their official first kiss. Still no moment from him. She opened her eyes and found that he moved his faced. She felt her heart just stopped.

"Kalvin" she called. he fronted her. He sighed painfully,

"No baby. I can't. That night in Paris is still hunting me." she relaxed from anticipation.

"I already said I'm ok and you gave more than enough of an apology to me." she declared.

"I know baby but I can't overcome that" he stated.

She long sighed, set her face on his chest and he hugged her with hands.

"Kalvin, you-that-night" she started.

"It's ok baby. I " he cut off by her.

"Just listen to me. That night all your touch on my skin did not even hurt a bit. You just send pleasure to my body. And you stopped when I said but I still do not have an idea how you compared yourself with that man." she lifted her face and met him.

"I loved your touch around me and your dominance over me. You treating me well and I love it. And I didn't want to hear your moans from the bath at nights. Sometimes it's annoying." she smiled at him. Kalvin's eyes enlarged at her,

Ohh.

"Caramel, you hear me that night?" he questioned her hiding his blush at her words.

Both heard Elly's voice behind the door,"Mr Smith Are you ok? Can I come in?" Kalvin's body fried with rage.

Raelynn's job was accomplished. Hehe

"I'm fine and pretty busy inside. You can leave" he uttered with rage and his eyes met Raelynn's as he softened.

"Even our neighbours can Kalvin. And that night you just went loud there," she utterly grinned at the previous instants.