Hugs, Tears, and Turkey.

...

Hello! I just wanted to warn you, there is multiple panic attacks as well as there is implied and talked about abuse, I also have a flashback that also implies that Eren was raped and SA so please if that triggers you be careful. If I need to add any more warnings please let me know!

Thanks, friends. Enjoy reading.

-boo

(Not edited )

November 23, 2023

7:09 AM

Tired,

That's how I felt this morning. I wasn't able to fall back asleep, due to the fact I was tense and anything that was touching me was too much. It may just be a bed and blanket but it was still too much. I was able to calm down a little more now that it's been a few hours. I was very close to a panic attack. I had to be at the college at 9:00 because my first class is at 9:15 and for mentality, I needed to be there early so I know I won't miss it. It was just something that helped me feel better. If I'm early then I know I won't miss anything.

I decided that I was going to have a good day and shoved my thoughts in the 'Shit, I don't have time for' folder. I really like showers, baths not so much. Bath and I aren't friends particularly because of John but I didn't want to think about that right now... instead I put on some music and went to the kitchen to make a second cup of coffee. While I was waiting I decided that I would text Jazzy. I felt bad because I realized she had been the only one texting first.

ME

Good-morning! Did you sleep well? I slept like a baby.

Sent 7:25 AM

I felt a little better after I sent that text. I know I lied, but technically didn't lie because babies don't sleep the whole night. I set my phone down, so I could get my cup of coffee. When it was finally ready I grabbed my coffee and went to my bathroom and got in the shower and started getting ready.

TIME SKIP

8:27 AM

I finished getting ready a while ago so I made myself toast with eggs on the side. I decided I was going to eat that with my cup of coffee. I was pretty hungry. I'm going to leave at about 8:30. When I finished eating I went to grab my bag and make sure I had everything. I check and put my headphones and wallet in my bag as well. I grabbed an extra hair-tie just in case and grabbed a water bottle and filled it. I did the final sweep and made sure everything was good. I grabbed my keys and turned off the lights.

DING

I didn't even need to look down to see who texted me, I decided I would check it when I got to the car. I got to the car in a few minutes. I triple checked to make sure I had everything then I looked at my phone.

ME

Good-morning! Did you sleep well? I slept like a baby.

Seen 8:30 AM

JAZZY

I'm so sorry for the late reply!! I was in a meeting and I don't usually have my phone with me when I go to make sure I have my full attention in the meeting. I slept pretty well. Don't babies wake up a lot in their sleep? lol, I have to go. I'll text you when I'm on break!

Seen 8:35 AM

I didn't answer because I really needed to get to college. I made it to the college at 9:06 and made it into my class.