Chapter 1 :- The Beginning

Hello,

My name is Johnny and I'm actually a monster! I know, it's pretty weird, but there's nothing I can do about it. The funny thing is, I look just like a normal human and I have blue colored eyes and vertical line pupils. Humans have blue eyes too. You see, monsters usually have red eyes, and I do too, but only when I get angry. The rest of the time, they stay a lovely shade of blue.

Being a monster has brought its fair share of difficulties into my life. People just can't seem to accept me for who I am, including my classmates anyway I never cared about them. But instead of letting their judgment get me down, I decided to embark on my own incredible journey through various worlds. I even joined an organization that sends me on exciting missions. Trust me, it's been quite the adventure !Throughout my travels, I've faced countless challenges and obstacles. Some of them I managed to overcome, but let's be honest, most of the time I failed. Yet, despite the setbacks, I've learned so much about myself and the world around me. It's been a rollercoaster ride of emotions, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

So, my dear reader, I hope you're ready to dive into my extraordinary story. Join me as I navigate through different worlds, face unimaginable difficulties, and discover the true meaning of resilience. I promise you, it's going to be an enchanting and heartwarming tale. Now, without further ado, let's begin this captivating adventure together!!!

-:PROLOGUE:-

In the vast expanse of the Universe, there existed billions of galaxies, each with their own unique inhabitants. Some of these galaxies were filled with magic, while others were home to demons, devils, and monstrous beings. Though the universe seemed endless, there were still some races that had no idea other planets or galaxies even existed.

But this tenuous peace could not last forever, for evil forces sought to dominate all else. To combat these threats, Omegamon, Powerful Magician of the world, established The Universal Shield Alliance (USA), an elite group of powerful members whose duty was to defend the inhabitants of the Untiverse.

Only a select few were capable of joining the USA, those with extraordinary abilities who could prove their worth through tournaments or being selected by the organization. Many came from humble backgrounds, orphans and abandoned with little to call their own. Despite this, they shared a strong desire to protect what little they had, to serve as a beacon of hope in an often cruel and unforgiving universe.

The USA was composed of over 94,000 members, each dedicated to defending the countless realms in their respective galaxies. Among this impressive roster were the Guardians, 12 individuals who possessed unparalleled combat proficiency and immense magical powers. They were nearly invincible, feared by even the mightiest of foes.

The Guardians were known for their unwavering devotion to their team and the greater good. Despite the countless challenges they would face, they held their ground, ready to face the unknown. Their unwavering kindness and bravery knew no bounds, and together, they stood as an unbeatable force, a beacon of hope in the vast and mysterious Universe.

---500 YEARS LATER---

One day, while Amano Tsuchimikado, the First Guardian, was in battle, he stumbled upon an unusual baby monster. He was shocked to see that the monster looked completely human. Even though the baby was a monster, he raised his sword and was about to kill it. However, he couldn't bring himself to do it as he kept looking into the innocent eyes of the baby. He truly wanted to kill it because it was against the rules, but finally, he put his sword back and gently picked up the baby in his arms. Tsuchimikado, unsure of what to do, took the baby to the leader, Ubayashiki, to seek guidance.