Jeremiah

Blessing pov.

I clock into work. As i was restocking the racks this FINE ASS boy walk up to me. He ask if i can help him find his mother sumthing for her birthday. We was looking for a good minute when out of nowhere he told me i had was sexy. I giggle a little and he asked my what was funny. I said nun. Then he asked for my number.

Jeremiah pov.

Hey im Jeremiah im 18. I live by myself and an 3 bedroom apartment. I have a lil sister. Im a king pin. I run everything in the south. From South Carolina to Florida. My dad past it down to me before he died.

Today was like any other Saturday besides my mother birthday was coming up and i wanted to get ha an outfit and a new car. I went to the mall and went straight into Forever 21. I seen this sexy girl who look like she work here so, i walked over to her and asked her can she help me. She said yeah. We was walking and i started to think about how sexy she was. I thought i called her sexy in my head but i said it out loud and she started to giggle. Then i went on to ask her for her number. She was thinking but she end up giving it to me. She asked me what was my name i told her Jeremiah and i asked her what was her name she told me Blessing. I said the names fits you and she started blushing. We finished getting my mom stuff and i told her bye and i left.
I just couldn't stop think about her.

☆☆
☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡
♡♡

Thanks for reading
Comment vote and Share