Kuman Turk

Born of the Yellow Kuman Turks on his mother's side, affectionately referred to as "Yellow Bozo Cada" by his mother, Cada had recently returned from military service and was busy planning his next steps in life, figuring out exactly what he wanted from life. As a child, his hair was a bright yellow, earning him the nickname "Yellow Bozo" from his mother. He had a great sense of humor that never failed to amuse his family, especially his mother Ayşe and his father Köksal (also known as Emice). His curiosity about English and computers led him to aspire to a career in these fields, but financial constraints were holding him back. "Europe," he would say emphatically. The reason for this was, of course, that we were still a few steps behind in the fields of science, civilization, and culture. But how? During his two years of work in Armenia, he had only managed to learn Armenian, as the intensity of his job had left him with no time to learn English. Despite his strong desire, he hadn't even found time for Russian.

During this confusing period, he needed to take his cousin Paşa Ali's daughter Ezgi to Amasya due to her father's longing. After delivering Ezgi to her father, he decided to visit his friend Aşkın, whom he hadn't seen in about two years and with whom he had worked in Armenia.

Aşkın, a cheerful young man as handsome as Cada, had decided to pursue a second university degree upon his return from Armenia and had come to Amasya. Here, he met Sevim, and they got engaged. Cada went to Aşkın's school to see him. The school in Amasya was situated a bit outside the city, nestled at the foot of the mountains. The girls' dormitory was also on the campus.

"Wow, Aşkın! You haven't changed a bit. Your eyes are still sparkling." "Thank you, my brother. Let me introduce you to Sevim. She will be my future wife. And this is Cada, my friend and brother from Armenia whom I've always talked about." "Hello Sevim. You two look perfect together. May God bless your union." "Thank you, Cada. You're very kind."

After the introduction, they went to Aşkın's house. That night, they shared the adventures in Armenia, tales so captivating that even Agatha Christie would have struggled to pen such adventures.