CLOUDS--1

Thank you for coming into Shainee's world.

As I said, 'this is my first story, so if you find any mistakes let me know them, despite of any mistakes, let's see what Shainee's world is holding for us'.

As usually she sat on her daily seat and then she found that SOMEONE is watching her.

At first Shainee thought that a random guy is watching her, but later she found out that he is looking at her only. 

Shainee: "Yaar! why is he looking at me only? don't he have any other girls to see? "

But after a few minutes she also started to be seeing him. Cause his eyes are amazing!

They are like swimming pool. she wants to swim in his eyes. Those eyes are filled with up full of affection, confidence, caring, love.

Shainee: "God! why his eyes are like that? they are killing me. Please don't look at me like that." 

Then her eyes slowly scanning his whole body thinking that --

Shainee: "Damn he is handsome, wow!! who is this manly man, I have never seen this guy in the town. Is he new to the town?

Her eyes want to see him, wants to be with him, his eyes are attracting her towards him, she wants to talk with him. 

But --

Shainee: "he is a stranger. How I can talk with a stranger. AAAA!!!!! Shainee, what's wrong with you? why are you like this? You don't know him. why are you thinking like this? Control yourself. But wait, I have never felt like this before by looking at any guy. Strange, right?"

Shainee's college came. She went to her class as usually. Then again, she found that BUS guy in her class.

Shainee: "Again, what's happening here? why he is here?"

A lot of thoughts are running in her mind. She is in confusion. 

Shainee: "I thought that he is just a random guy."

Then she asked her friend Sandy--

Shainee: "Sandy! who is that new guy?"

Sandy: "He is our new classmate, he joined on Thursday. Why? do you know him? looking at you give me a feeling of that you know him for years."

Shainee: "Hey! what are you talking about? Iam just asking because he looks new to the class."