Our story

Y/n pov:
I was sitting under the shade of a tree when suddenly i heard the voice of my mother  , Amber,
" Y/n, go take a look on Light, please. I can't see him anywhere. "

" Yes, mom, I will go to search for him!!" I said

So I named him Light because I was too lazy to type Luminary, plus it feels weird you say, " Hey, Luminary is my brother."

So I am Y/n and also the sister of the Light, my brother, even if we don't look alike. He has brown hair and blue eyes whereas me I had red hair and green eyes. But the thing is I could do specific things normal people can't do like teleporting or flying. At the age of 5, I started to have my powers. It was darkness everyone was scared of it but I was loved and my brother was jealous at that time but he had a weird mark on his hand we all thought it was a birth mark.

I lived in a small village named Cobblestone. Everyone was nice there. Even if my powers were unreal they treat me like a human not like in other parts of the country ( if I can call that like that)

I was walking and I saw him with Gemma, our childhood friend

" Y/N!!!, Today is the great day we will go to the Cobblestone Tor!!!" She said happily .

"Wouf," said Sandy, her dog.

After some time we went there suddenly we saw 3 monsters they looked cute. Light and Sandy started to attack them and died.

" Do you guys think that Grandpa may do a party for that??" Gemma asked.

" Maybe who knows a surprise party while we are gone is good, lmao."

We started to talk for a while.

" eh why do you girls talk that much?" Light asked

" None of your business," I said playfully.

" Guys, look at those fog. Is this normal do you think?" Gemma said

" Help, Help me!!!"we heard a voice. It sounds like a young boy.

" wh- Cole!?" Gemma said surprisly.

Suddenly, a monster NO TWO monsters like fog appeared.

" Quick, you need to save him!! " She said.

5 minutes later, after fighting the monster:

" I hm sorry, I just came there because I thought it would be funny..." He said sadly.

" You need to be careful next time, Cole." Said Gemma.

" Yes, Gemma, I will!!" He said while going back.

" Ah kids," I said.

We continue our way to the top of the Cobblestone Tor.

" Finally we arrived!!!" Gemma said

" aww man it is raining. we could admire the view if only that rain wasn't there!!!!" I said.

Suddenly, we hear the sound of an eagle. A monster came out and started to attack us.
" Ah," Gemma said.
" shit she will fall!!! I can't move!" I said.

Light went to catch her when suddenly his mark started to bright and killed the monster.

" w-what was that!? Y-your mark just -"

" Ah, my head," I said.

" y/n!? Are you alright!?" Light asked

" M-my d-daughter...." I heard a voice calling my name.

" Y/n!? Are you OK????" Gemma said while panicking.

" H-heliodor, K-king Carnelian. I am lord -" i suddenly saw everything black.

I woke up and I saw my mom next to me.

" Oh my little Princess!! How are you feeling?? Gemma and Light are worried!!!" She said .

" Mom, I am ok, but I hear something, but I don't know if it was a dream . Did Gemma and Light tell you about the incident that happened in the Cobblestone Tor?" I asked.

" Yes, dear... the truth, I am not your real mother. You are both are not  related, but when your grandpa found you guys, it was like a gift. Your brother is the Luminary. "

" W-what!? How !?" I asked

" I don't really know but when he found you there was a letter in his basket telling that when he will grow up he will need to go to see the King Carnelian but I am scared I need you to go with him. Will you??" 

" Sure when we are going?" I asked

" Tomorrow. " she said

" WHAT NO I NEED TO HAVE SLEEP!!!!!"

" Oh, you young lady, first come to have dinner, then go to sleep," she said.

After having dinner, I decided to go to sleep.

" Awww, I am so dome. My head hurts a bit."

I went to sleep..

" y-y/n...." I heard a voice.

" eh!? Am I dreaming ?"

" f-follow m-my light y-you are the o-only one who can see i-it"

" mom, I am not, eh sleepy. I am going for a walk... " I said

On walking, I saw a dark shadow.

" m-my child"

" Who are you?" I asked

" I am uh I can't tell for now my dear.... I will have some connections with you in your mind.... but promise me not to tell anyone even to Light..." the voice said. It was a woman it was so angelic.

" eh yes why you keep telling me I am your child??" I asked

I didn't get an answer, and the shadow disappeared.

" weird but ok," I said to myself

On walking back, I saw Gemma crying.

" ... "

I went to my house remembering what happened. Her voice, it sounds familiar....

Light's Pov:

Y/n is sleeping. I don't feel like sleeping. I will go for a walk outside

" Mom, I will go outside. I don't feel like sleeping. " I said

" ok, but be careful," she said while checking on my sister.

" You are the Luminary " the way she said it before was so serious. I thought it was fake, but it seems not. How?

I went near my favorite tree when I saw Gemma there

" Can't sleep either, right?" She said
" You remember this tree, don't you?" She asked
" I got my scarf stuck into and started to cry like mad, and you were running around to try to help me out ." She said

" Then Y/n and you went to see your grandpa," she said

" i will miss those days... you see that Pink star. My grandpa told me a story about it:
One day, there was a monster who wanted to take over the world, and then the Luminary stopped him, and after that, all ended, and he transformed into a star.."

" Good luck, Light... I will miss you, " she said and went crying to her house.

Y/n pov:

I slept well, but the voice thing made me stress. Oh wait, the day has arrived

" Heliodor here I come and eh Light too!!!" I said cheerfully.

Hello Hello everyone. That's my first story. It is about one of my favorite games like yah.. I don't have anything to say. I hoped you liked it
                                            -Dhani_shiggy