Part 4

No one's pov:

THE NEXT DAY WAS a very rainy day. It was like the clouds were sad today just like Lucy who was staring at every raindrop that fell down on the window.

Susan: "Gastrovasciolor."
Susan: "come on Peter."

Edmund looked at them clearly annoyed and bored. Lucy looked back at them looking sad while Yn gave Lucy a sympathetic look hoping she wouldn't be so sad.

Susan: "Gastrovasciolor."

Susan said a bit annoyed now. While Peter sighs and turns his head to her.

Peter: "Is it Latin?"
Susan: "Yes."
Edmund: "Does that stand for worst game ever invented?"

Edmund definitely had to ruin the mood again with his so called 'jokes'. Susan sighs heavy and closes the book aggressively out of annoyance.

Lucy walks up to all of them with a little smile and asks.

Lucy: "We could play hide and seek?"

Peter raises his eyebrows and looks at you and Susan.

Peter: "But were already having so much fun."

He says sarcastically making Yn look at him. He look back and sees your look and thinks about it again.

Lucy: "Come on Peter, pleaseeeee."

Lucy begs her older brother and looks at him with puppy eyes. Peter just already knows he can't say no to his little sister and wants to see her be happy. After the hard time they went through from moving here they needed a bit fun. And also grumpy Edmund who was rolling his eyes at Lucy.

Peter: "1, 2, 3.."

Peter smiles while beginning to count. Yn saw Lucy's bright smile and she smiles to herself while standing up. Susan gets up from the couch while Edmund looks at them raising his eyebrows in confusion and annoyance.

Edmund: "what?!"

Peter also stands up and stands in front of the wall his arm in front of his eyes while counting.

Peter: "7, 8, 9.."

Lucy happily runs away trying to find a hiding spot while she carefully runs down the stairs.

Yn: "Careful Lucy!"

Yn says while following Susan.

———