₊˚✧ ゚. RULES

════════════════════════════════

˗ˏˋ AURORA'S RULES ˎˊ˗

════════════════════════════════

ONE.
don't control my characters PLEASE. they are mine and i usually have specific ways i want them to react, act, or interact with people and things. if i do something with my character that you do not like, feel free to tell me and i can fix it! but don't control them as you please in your replies.

TWO.
give thought-through replies. if i pour my heart into a reply for your side, i expect you to give my side the same amount of attention. i get really into my characters. i make headcanons, edits, playlists. you don't have to do things like that, but i at the very least expect you to want to be equal in your replies to me.

THREE.
— i'm a college student so my replies are usually better during summer & winter holidays! if i disappear, please be understanding. i am more than happy to give my discord so we can keep in touch and i don't mind you tagging me to remind me to reply or anything but please do not get angry if i am a bit busy during the school year.

FOUR.
— i like to talk about all triggers, uncomfortable subjects, expectations, and such before starting a roleplay so i know what is okay and what to expect. i also would like to hear about what you think about certain things! i want to be as equal as possible and to be friends with the people i roleplay with, so if you ever need to bring something up i will be all ears!

FIVE.
— smut, nsfw, and tw concepts and roleplays are welcome here! as long as we discuss beforehand what limits we both have AND the characters are OF AGE! if we roleplay something with characters that are younger than 18, the characters MUST BE AGED UP! i typically ask that characters are above 18 on ANY occasion of a roleplay, it's just my preference.

SIX.
— definitely just have fun! if you have ideas you wanna try out, i'll gladly hear it out! also just be respectful! i am a very understanding person. if we have the same love interest, i am more than happy to pick someone else.. but i also want to be respected in that same way if it happens more than once. i want to have fun with roleplay and to be able to write about my favorite characters! it only works if both parties are having a good time, so if anything is wrong please tell me!

════════════════════════════════