002

Ever since Ja got Giselle's number 3 weeks ago, they have been talking for a while and Ja thought it would be a good idea to ask her out on a dinner date....

                                                                                            Ja's POV

Bro, I want to ask her fine ass out so bad but i don't know how too ja said on the phone with his best friend Davonte.

"Just ask her if she want to if she don't then man it is what it is "Davonte said sounding nonchalant.

"Alright bro imma get call you back really quick" Ja said.

"Alright" Davonte said. 

                                                                  Giselle 👀

                                                                                                        You free tonight?

Yea, I guess. 

Why?

                                                                                               shit I was making some plans to go out                                                                                                                                                                                  with you. 

I mean sure 

wait...

Is this supposed to be a date 😅?                                                                  

                                                                                                        I mean you could call it how you wanna call                                                                                                                                                                                             it 😅.

what time you want me to get ready??

                                                                                                              7 but am picking you up at 8 so send                                                                                                                                                                              me the addy.

alright.

                                        right after ja asked Giselle immediately started getting ready on the phone with her bestie Monet. 

"Bitch am scared cause what if I fuck up or say something wrong" Giselle said anxiously. 

"You shouldn't be scared girl just be out there and knowing you that bitch" Monet said.

  "See that's why you my best bitch like!!" 

"Alright bye cause imma have to get ready in 45 minutes."