Axiom

"She's been using you this whole time" LDM snickered "What a fool she's made out of you"

"Stop lying" Isabela scowled "Haven't you had enough?"

"Do you need proof? I can give it to you"

"That's bull"

"She remembers you clearly, dear. Oh and if I may also share this...even Ricky knows his sister has been faking it"

Isabela faced away from LDM "You won't make me fall for it"

LDM chuckled gently "I don't intent to trick you, I just want you to realize what kind of person is Elena"

"I know who she is"

"A lying snake?"

"Don't-"

"And you're still defending her! You're loyal I'll give you that"

"You expect me to believe you after everything?"

"Honestly? No. But do yourself a favor and listen to me"

"A favor? You've done nothing but cause trouble to people who haven't done anything to you"

"Are you sure about that? Maybe my reasons are deeper than you can imagine. What is the word? Morally gray? Yes. That's it, you could say I am a morally gray person...but I don't want to talk about myself tonight. Elena is the one we should focus on"

Isabela scoffed

"You really don't have any doubts about her? She's been moving incredibly fast, I've heard she's been enjoying the company of many girls lately "

"If you think I'll believe you over the woman I love you are very wrong"

"Now that you bring that up, you love her. But are you sure Elena loves you?"

LDM continued before Isabela could have a say

"Think about it Isabela. She agreed on the double date without concerns, if it was true that in her head she barely knows you...why did she seem so calm to expose herself like that you. A homosexual person wouldn't dare"

"I took her to a party for people who are like us, I think she can put two and two together and figure out I'm okay with it"

"You can keep trying to find explanations and all" LDM sighed "But it won't change the truth, Elena is lying to you"

"I'm going home" Isabela muttered exhausted of the back and forth games.

"Now now Isabela" LDM stepped in front of her preventing her from leaving "I won't let you go until you hear all of it"

"Hear what? Your cunning lies?"

"I'm trying to help you out, you are being quite ungrateful little girl" LDM snapped a finger and Isabela was held in place by two strong sisal ropes "You are going to listen for your own good"

"Let go of me!" Isabela trashed against the hold "You-"

"Relax, it will only take a few minutes to explain"

"I won't believe anything coming out of your disgusting mouth"

LDM shrugged "Don't you understand that I'm looking out for you? Have at least some dignity Elena has you eating from the palm of her hand. How pathetic."

Isabela glared with a fiery intensity "I'm done with your games"

"I hate to be this harsh but I must be honest" LDM cleared their throat "Elena simply got tired of you, she used you for some fun and then couldn't get out of it. She knows how powerful you are...she was scared to leave you. So I gave her a way out. I made you believe that I'd taken her memories of you. And she gladly went along with it"