Vacation time baby

The boy was running about the trains cabins he was rather rambunctious, "Karma love I need you to sit down" Rio tried her best to get him to settle down. "Don't wanna." He scoffed before telling her not to call him love, he was almost an adult he didn't need to be babied.

Grabbed by the wrist he was forced to sit down, "why don't you sit down and play with some puzzles." She handed him a puzzle book and a pen.

Huffing he grabbed the pen and cracked the small book open.

Scribbling along as he found word after word, until he got stuck on one. Poking Rio as she seemed busy reading her book, "What's the matter?" She hummed as he leaned on her shoulder.

"Can't find." Huffing handing her the pen.

It took them a minute but they found their missing word, Nagisa found it to a loving sight to see.

How she was so gentle with him and how he so vulnerable with her.

The train ride felt like it would take forever, as it didn't take long for Karma to finish the puzzle book Rio so generously provided for him.

He would huff and sigh in hopes of getting her attention.

Nudging her with his head.

She giggled at his attempts, "What do you want from me?" She laughed running her hands through his hair.

"Hold me." He whined before getting up and placing himself on her lap.

"Oh I'm so sorry his majesty demands a cuddle." She cooed cuddling him close to her nuzzling him close to her. He lay across her lap, content as could be.

Lulled by the moving train as well as  the tender movements of hands through his hair, he was fast asleep on Rio's lap.

Kayano couldn't help but are a picture for blackmail, it wasn't really blackmail but that's how Karma would see it. When getting off the train he was rather energetic, that is usually what happens when you sleep for most the train ride. "Someone is excited." Nagisa teased the redhead who rolled his eyes as they walked with the class to the bus stop.

He was rather bummed out to see that his travel companions weren't as hyped as he was.

Kayano was falling asleep on the bus while Karma babbled about all the things they could do, most involved hunting down delinquents native to the area.

Isagai reminded him they were all to be on their best behavior.

"What you don't know won't hurt." Grinning at the other who looked to his group mates before whispering to them to keep a close eye on him, nodding in understanding as Karma could be very mischievous.

The whole bus ride Kayano teased him for being a cuddle bug with Rio, "Shut up." He whined which caught everyone by surprise.

"Whiny brat." Terasaka sneered only to get an unsettling glare from the alleged whiny brat.

Nagisa suggested they kept calm and even gave Karma something to do in the mean time, not wanting any problems between the two boys. "Dude I gave him a word search book and he finished it within an hour." Rio was more than impressed, Nagisa nodded before telling her the importance of keeping the redhead stimulated.