Chapter 20 He's Coming

She walks back and forth, playing with her black cloak. Finally she removes her hood and let her black wavy hair spill around her. She is watching Autumn from afar, they don't even know she's there. Autumn walks to her father, talking to him, though she can't make out what they're talking. After Autumn hug her father, she goes to Pan and sits beside him. She is watching them, as Autumn and Pan talks and laughs.

"look at them, celebrating. Did they think they can defeat me?" she muttered "she's too powerful to be use on a revenge, I have more better things to do and plan for her. I never thought she would break the spell, nevertheless she pass the test."

"as predicted, they did try to rip my shadow" she looks sideways and her shadow is floating beside her "that was a close call, thankfully I was prepared. I didn't expect her to do it, I was expecting Pan" she scoffs "I would not have thought of it until I lost all my magic beans, thanks to Hook. I've heard that shadows can travel"

She returns her attention to Autumn and Pan "we need to go, I need to have a plan. She must go on my side, I need an ally. It's too dangerous, he will be coming after her and for me, I didn't keep the end of my bargain. And as for her, he will come for her power. I don't want to be all alone when he comes to Neverland"

She hold on to her shadow "He's coming for her" then her shadow flies

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, my fan fiction is finish.

This whole fan fiction is dedicated to idkdudewhatevs. Without her I would never going to write this story. You're the reason I wrote this story, thank you for always listening to my stories. Thank you for encouraging me to write. (meah matouch ka, para sayo ito xD)

Anyway for now it's the end, I don't know if I should continue but I already have a storyline for the next one. I hope all of you enjoyed my story :)