chapter 4 revival, the corrupted gods ark

narrorater: hello this is the next part I hope you enjoy

kotoni: sits up barely *
kotoni: is that the last of them?
elite soildiers: we believe so 
kotoni: !!!
elite soildiers: all drop dead as 300 shadow soildiers appear *
kotoni: (shoot i cant heal, cant awaken avatar, and cant awaken my deity form)
kotoni: barely stands up as he tries to fight when *
kotoni: slashes killing one of them as he falls down panting due to blood loss *
shadow captain: slashes him with huge force sending kotoni back into a wall *
kotoni: (wait what's this?)
kotoni: (siranduru time)
kotoni: dies *

kotoni: (wait what is this? i rewinded time?)
kotoni: see's shiro about to die *
kotoni: zooms in slashing at dragozolf immediately turning on water deity mode *
dragozolf: gets cut and runs out *
kotoni: see's shiro dead on the ground on the chest with a whole through him *
kotoni: saroko heal
heals shiro *
see's saidai, and the others dead *
kotoni: revives them and teleports them to safety were they cant escape till kotoni dies or he free's them *
kotoni: so koneru, ready for our rematch?
koneru: smirks *yes

koneru: dark deity
koneru: slashing at kotoni at god like speeds *
kotoni: barely keeping up *
kotoni: 3rd variation, elite slash 1rst form!
destroys the land surrounding them *
koneru: blocking getting sent back 10 ft slamming into a wall *
kotoni: smirks *
kotoni: falls onto his knee's coughing up blood *
kotoni: (wait to my body cant handle this exoustion due to using avatar form, and deity form multiple time recently)
koneru: quickly slashes kotoni *
kotoni: gets slammed back into the wall bleeding barely able to keep the avatar form up *
koneru: teleports in slashing at kotoni *
kotoni: blocking as he feels his strength weaken *
koneru: stabs the left side of kotoni's chest as he launches kotoni 15 ft away *
kotoni:  picks himself up *
koneru: (he is still able to stand after that!)

shadow archers: shoot many arrows some hitting kotoni's shoulders *
kotoni: (they came earlier than before)
kotoni: dashes at koneru as they slash swords for hours on end *
koneru: panting with little cuts on him *
kotoni: panting heavily with a stab in his left side of his chest, cuts all over him and arrows on his shoulders *
kotoni: (if this drags on I will lose and the others will die, he is stronger than he was in my last life)
kotoni: notices the barrier around the others is weakening *
kotoni: at god like speed stabs koneru through the chest stabbing koneru through a pillar *
kotoni: looks down and see's koneru's blade through him *
kotoni: (he managed it again, at least this time the others will survive)
koneru: dies *
upper demonic: comes up and bashes kotoni 30 ft away slamming kotoni into a pillar *
kotoni: laying in a pool of blood on the verge of death *
kotoni: deity form disables *
kotoni: (what is that?) see's a destroyer *

narrorater: a destroyer is a being that had four metal legs, shoots laser beams that could destroy and kill gods there weak point is their eye

kotoni: pushes himself back barely dodging to laser beams *
kotoni: (this area is in the ground but a huge area is missing due to damage from the fighting, i could use that and knock some of them of)
destroyer: shoots a beam at kotoni *
kotoni: quickly blocks but gets sent back slamming into another pillar *
destroyer: shoots another beam at kotoni *
kotoni: (shoot i cant dodge in  time)
elite soildiers: run in the way and end up dying *
kotoni: gets up and teleports saidai and the others away *
kotoni: (now they can heal fully and rest)

narrorater: when suddenly kotoni finds himself in a island in the sky and see's many other sky islands 

kotoni: (what!) see's much more shadow soildiers, upper demonics, and destroyers *
kotoni: stabs but instantly falls onto his knee's from exaustion and blood loss *
detroyer: shoots a beam and hits kotoni *
kotoni: gets sent back flying of  the sky island but barely alive surviving the beam *
kotoni: holding onto the edge if he falls he would die from the fall *
kotoni: holding on barely with one hand with his sword in the other and his shield in the hand he is holding on the edge with *
shadow general: stabs him in the shoulder grabbing kotoni and throw's kotoni stabbing kotoni with a katana that stops kotoni's healing *
kotoni: (I have to escape now or I will die)
shadow general: it is time 
shadow general: summons shadow hunter *
kotoni: (s-shadow hunter! he is a shadow verison of me with rivaling strength, stronger than koneru, his goal is to summon the shadow king also known as in ancient times ronnoc)
kotoni: (I can use my glider to get of the island but I cant until I get a opening)
shadow hunter: quickly stabs kotoni again sending kotoni flying *
destroyer: shoots a death boom through kotoni's chest *
kotoni: (t-this is the end, my body cant handle time traveling for now, cant awaken avatar, or water deity)
kotoni: jumps of using the paraglider *
kotoni: about to land *
shadow hunter: stabs kotoni *
kotoni: trying to leave while blood runs from his body
saidai: master!
shadow hunter: quickly kills saidai and the others *
kotoni: saidai!!!
shadow hunter: stabs kotoni again *
kotoni: blocks but barely *
shadow hunter: death reaper slash 3rd variation
shadow hunter: throws kotoni up and throws his sword and pins kotoni against a tree *
kotoni: (my magic is canceled out as well)
shadow hunter: takes the sword out and teleports away *
kotoni: falls to the ground unable to heal himself or the others *
saidai: run master
saidai: dies

narrorater: that is it for this part I hope you enjoyed, have a great day/night