Chapter 9-Oh, since the day I saw youI have been waiting for you.

// TW bad language

"Woah.." the Maitlands said in sync as they looked around the netherworld office

"You guys are so boring." Beetlejuice huffed then walked over to miss Argentina "Well, Hi there.." He smiled "I need your help finding these bitches little baby.." he brought the ghost couple forward.

"What's the last name?" Miss Argentina asked

"Um- I.." Adam stuttered nervously

"Maitland.." Barbara took the lead

"Ahhh, yes.. I see. Three children. Oh but they are considered bad! They have their own section." The green woman explained.

"That means they're good kids.. bad kids are good kids here. It's opposite." Beetlejuice whisperd to them. He was actually trying to calm the Maitlands. 

Barbara and Adam exhaled in relief. Then Miss Argentina began to take them to their children.

There they stood. Three perfect children. A tiny little baby boy, he still looked like a new born. A young girl who looked about 3 and had very curly brown hair with barbaras big doll eyes. Then there was Mia, she was so beautiful. She looked about 11. She was practically a replica of Barbara.

"So this is Mia. This is nameless Maitland 1 and 2." Miss argentina said. She let the kids out and they slowly walked towards the Maitlands. Beetlejuice and miss argentina left together for a while.

"We're your parents.." Barbara said tearing up "I promised you when you were born that we would see you again one day.. We've never stopped loving you. We have a little plant that we looked after in memory of you." Adam put his hands on Barbaras shoulders to support her.

Mia looked at them "All of that for me?" She asked tearing up slightly  "Are you going to take us somewhere nice?" The girl asked looking up at her parents.

They nodded "Yes! Yes, we are. Our family is strange but you'll all love it. We're really close. Also, there's this lovely girl called Lydia she's older than you but she is sort of like a daughter to us as well.." Barbara smiled and put her arms out to hug Mia. Mia ran into her armas and cried.

The little 3 year old girl with curly hair ran towards Adam. Adam picked her up "hiya.." he was finding it hard to adjust to this all but he thought she was a sweet girl so he was going to try. He gently twirled her beautiful curls and smiled. "We need a name for you.. how about Mary?"

The little girl shook her head "no dada.." she frowned.

"How about Millie?" He asked her.

"Miwie!" The little girl got excited.

"And what about this baby boy?" Barbara asked and picked him up. Meanwhile, Mia was glued to Barbara's side.

"Matthew?" Mia suggested and looked between her parents

They both gasped and smiled "That's perfect." Barbara said "So we have, Mia Maitland, Millie Maitland and Matthew Maitland." She smiled "oh my little babies.. Mia, since the day we saw you.. we've been waiting for you.. and my other little angels"

Adam wrapped an arm around Barbara, while holding the little girl Millie with his other arm. Barbara cuddled up to him, with the baby boy and Mia hugged them both.

"Aww! How cute and fucking boring!" Beetlejuice appeared "I did her sooooo goooooooodddd!" He shouted and spun himself.

"Shush, the baby is trying to sleep.." Barbara said to the Demon.

"And language around the kids.." Adam added

"Whatever. Anyways let goooo!" He teleported them instantly  back to their house.

Millie began wiggling around and Adam let her down to run around the attic.

"Thank you." Adam shook beejs hand

"Yeah, Thank you Beej.." Barbara said and smiled at Lawrence as she held the baby boy.

"Aww, he is quite cute." Beetlejuice smiled at the kid that slept in his mothers arms.

"Want to hold him?" She asked.

"I-I don't know how.." the demon panicked

Barbara led him to sit on their bed "Ew, I've seen what you guys do on here.." Beetlejuice said in disgust but sat.

Barbara rolled her eyes and ignored him "Right copy how my arms are.." beej did as told then Barbara put the little baby in his arms

"Wow.." the demon whispered excitedly

Adam was busy playing with the two girls but he kept glancing over and smiling at his beautiful wife.