Prologue

There was once a Hidden town in the mountains. It is said that this town was Protected for centuries from the demons that surrounded the country. The Town's Crops were perfect in every harvest, their animals  healthy and the people's lives were peaceful...One small mistake can ruin everything...

In The distance, there can be seen a young girl in her adolescence plucking the harmful grass away from the beautiful flowers and vegetables that were growing

" Lady Noelle! Come here, The Madam's looking for you" said a voice not far from her

The young girl didn't want to go in the manor as she will only get hurtful words and maybe something worser then words, It was her Mother's sister-in-law that was forced to adopt her after her parents died when one day some burglars sneaked into their home faraway from the hidden Town. Her Mother had chosen to explore the world, met her true love, got married and then settled down at her true love's home town and finally had Noelle.

Noelle quickly got up and rushed to the manor. She wondered why the Madame is calling her early in the morning, she was surprised to see her at the door.

The woman standing at the door waiting for Noelle had natural Auburn hair color, Hazel-like eyes and an elegant face that really resembles an aristocrat. Her name is Leoniva LeHayes. She and her husband or Noelle's Blood uncle ruled the hidden town, she can't really say that the town was in bad hands due to their ruling.

"Good morning Aunt, Is there something you need from me?"
Noelle asked with a slight tone of hate as she bowed a little to the woman at the door. All if a sudden she got slapped at the face. Hard.

"How many times have I said not to call me Aunt?! If you think that your still gonna be apart of the LeHayes, you better show your worth."
The madam angrily shouted at Noelle after she got slapped in the face, the madam saying the last sentence coldly really got to Noelle.She forgot again. She forgot that her mother had chosen to move out of the town and forget about her responsibilities here.
Hence why the Madam despises her and her mother. Alot.

Noelle held her swollen check "I'm Sorry....Madam..." She really hated this woman. She didn't know why The Madam hated her and know little about her Mother's History.
Noelle had sometimes thought of running away from the manor from the town faraway like her Mother.

"There will be a party tonight for Leona, You better behave yourself. That will be all, your dismissed." Madam said as she walked away and into somewhere. Even though this town knew The Mistress Of LeHayes wasn't originally Madam Leoniva, It was someone else far more kinder.

As Noelle walked inside, she touched her cheek the one where she got slapped, It didn't leave a mark this time but it did hurt alot. She walked up the stairs and then walked across the hallway to the very end room. Her room. It wasn't as spacious as her cousins but it is large enough for her. When she opened the door she was surprised to see someone standing at her window, back facing her.

What did she see?

Who did she see?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Good morning, afternoon or Night to you! This my first ever story that I really wanna write, although It's not really written right but I hope You'll enjoy it. I'm very slow at thinking so updating chapters will be whenever. That's it I hope You'll enjoy.

Bye! :)