Prologue

NOTICES:

> Some scenes or transcriptions within the story may contain graphic or adult content, as the story deals several themes such as murder, cult, insanity, and violence, for instance. Don't even think about recreating it, unless using this as inspiration to create another fictional work.

> This is a WORK IN PROGRESS. Given that the author only makes stories as a hobby, do not expect to be always updated.

> Some of its story elements (or the plot itself) are inspired by a stage play event of the same name, from a side-scrolling shoot-'em up game Azur Lane, which it features Tempesta shipgirls who all play a role in the story that focuses on an amnesiac investigator trying to solve puzzles to escape. Despite this, it is entirely an OC story, not an Azur Lane fanfiction story (though could be low-key).

> No copyright infringement intended.

> This story will use 24-hour time formats.

> If there are any grammatical errors, let the author know.

> Enjoy the story.

..

..

<>

??? - ???
?:??

<>

Inside a dimly lit room, on a glistening, comfy white bed, lined with the thick cushioning mattress, is an elderly woman, sounding asleep on her bed, eyes closed while the glistening sunlight began penetrating through the windowsill blinds that covered the windows across her room.

As she lays asleep, the digital alarm clock started ringing at around 8:00 in the morning, with loud repetitive beeps echoing across the room. The beeping on the clock took only a few seconds before the woman starts to regain their senses and slowly opens her eyes, who they face towards where the sound was. 

Despite being an elderly woman, in which point she finds herself struggling to get herself up from the bed on her own, she manages to do so with the help of her hands and arms using their strength to hold onto one of the nearby end tables where the clock was placed, as support.

The woman now sat on the left side of the bed and silences the alarm clock with a slight smack on top, pressing the button above.

"Ugh... what time is it?" she said to herself, her hint of raspiness of her voice which suggests that her throat became dried out in her sleep. She drinks a nearby glass of water that had been sitting on the table to re-hydrate herself and to quench her thirst. After doing so, she also finds a plate filled with bacon, eggs, sausages, served alongside a few slices of garlic bread.

She touched one of the bacon slices and felt its warmth, suggesting that both the glass of water and the food, were just recently prepared for her. Before she could ascertain on who prepared the breakfast, she heard the door creeping open nearby.

She slowly turns her head to the door, and sees a middle-aged man, who he cheerfully spoke:

"Mom, you're awake,"

He smiled as he approaches her bed. The elderly woman said:

"Samuel... Good morning my dear..." as the two hugged each other out as the man, who is her son, said: "How's your sleep, Mother?" The elderly woman, yawned as she said: "Nothing unusual really," The two then sat down on the bed while the elderly woman grabs her first slice of garlic bread and gives herself a first bite after dipping the bread into the egg yolk. As she is eating breakfast, Samuel looks at the digital clock.