★Chapter Fourteen⁠☆

Third Person's POV

The occasion looked like dreamy...The location was a beach where deep sound of waves can be heard.And it was night time.The mentioned area of the beach decorated with fairy lights.

The fairy lights can be seen the two side of a parth which leading to a beautifully decorated aisle.Yes it's the day and finally the captain Jeon Jungkook and the greatest artist Kim Taehyung going to be husbands for the lifetime......

The moon(not Jungkook's) is shinning brightly above the sea reflecting the moonlight into the water maximizing the dreamy look of the atmosphere.

The area was lightened with aesthetic type lights which hanging everywhere.All the guests were so pleased by the atmosphere and yes....they all these are ideas of certain bunny and his moon.

They both came up with this dreamy and aesthetic ideas.And the fact is among these two soon to be husbands,one is an artist and the other one was used to be his art's secret admirer.So they both have literally same taste when it's come to artistic ideas.

So the occasion was all ready and it's time for start the ceremony.The said raven haired boy was standing in the middle of the stage where end of the aisle and looking so handsome and same time hot with that black suit.He was eagerly waiting for see a sight of certain blonde haired male.

He was eagerly waiting for see a sight of certain blonde haired male

After that day they chose rings he didn't see him.Actually his phone was taken by Joon hyung two days ago saying he shouldn't take video call to his soon to husband because it is a custom their family was followed from a long time.He was literally crying in front of Joon hyung's room but he was ignored successfully.

So here he is, with so much determination, waiting for his moon on the aisle because after today anyone will not be able to part them even death.Jungkook impatiently took a look at his wrist watch it's almost time.Then the parth of aisle was lightened by hanging lights along with the fairy lights.Then he saw....

He saw a beautiful male who was wearing a white suit, because of the fairy lights and moonlight his face was shinning....And he dyed his hair to black,in black hair he was looking so damn hot.And that feather like earring was elegantly hanging giving him an angelic look.He gave that angelic vibe....

He gave that angelic vibe