Page 6: " Project: Young Bird "

Real Name: Harmony Caprice

Date of birth: November 3, 2250

Place of birth: Citè de la solitude, France

Mother: Rosa Silvia

Father: Philip Caprice

Harmony was born in the place Citè de la solitude, France. It's near where Neo was born, which was Vert, Belgium. She was raised in a very humble and ordinary family, but when the war in 2259 began, france first attacked and took Vert, but a month later on june 2, 2259, belguim retook Vert and retaliated by invading the city of Citè de la solitude in which harmon lived and it was similar to what happened to Neo.

Houses burned, and families killed, but in Harmony's case, the time violators took advantage of the chaos and kidnapped children for their own interest, which was the project young bird, and unfortunately, Harmony was one of the children that were kidnapped.

Project: Young Bird was an experiment to raise children at a young age to become a spy and be a formidable force in the time violators arsenal, and in that day, harmony lost hope because she herself saw her parent's death by the hands of the time violators and her home burned to ashes by the belgians so she experienced such devastating trauma at such a young age.

The plan of the time violators was ingenious as they used the war as a way to kidnap children for their project and the children that they kidnapped can just be declared as casualties of war ( since the children were missing ) even though they were alive and the french government will just blame the belgian army for the missing children or casualties so it's the perfect scenario for the time violators as they win and get what they want.

The violators kidnapped over 200 children throughout the war, and for the next 8 years, they trained the children to become the formidable spies they expected them to be and unfortunately, some of the children died and some tried to escape which the violators punished with death and so only 55 children successfully became spies and at the age of 16 they were given their first real mission.

October 21, 2266 Harmony at this time was 16, and her first mission was to gather information regarding the history of a certain family, and she was successful as she gave the violators valuable information which enabled the violators to go back in time and kill the ancestors of the target which resulted to the erasure of the target's existence in the present. She was ruthless and almost emotionless as she didn't feel guilt being responsible for the elimination of an entire family history.

April 5, 2268 ( 2 months before she entered stellar nova ) Harmony was assigned to do a major mission, and that was to infiltrate Stellar Nova and get a sample of their nano suits, she complied and she trained herself to become a seemingly regular girl with a regular personality, the violators gave her a fake identity and name which is " Harmony Patrice " her first is her real name but the last name was altered. All her personal information was forged by the violators to make it seem that she was a real person.

She passed the entrance exam and entered Stellar Nova, she was well aware that the nano suits were only given to the students of stellar nova so she waited her chance and was patient and on that fateful night, she drank too much liquor and she was drunk, she was losing consciousness as she tried to open her dorm and the last thing she saw when her eyes closed was a silhouette of a man approaching her.

When she woke up, she panicked immediately as she thought that someone had invaded her dorm and stole her stuff, but fortunately, nothing important was stolen and she saw a video recording next to her couch and she watched it and she saw a man introducing himself and told her what happened, although she didn't care but she wanted to act like a normal girl and say thanks to the man and the rest was history.

When she figured out Neo's past, she immediately felt a connection between them as she was also an orphan of the france-belguim war, so she was interested even more in Neo and decided to know him more which is the worst decision that she made in her life as her beliefs were changed and she developed a strong desire for freedom and love, she figured that she deserves to be free and live a truly peaceful life so she made a deal with the time violators. She will do one last mission with them in exchange for her freedom, but little did she know that time violators are not to be trusted, which caused her inevitable downfall.

" The end is near."