Part 1) The message

》Ana ! Ana hurry up!《

Irgh! Kate! God it's Saturday evening. How can one person be so energetic?

》Hmm?《 is the only thing I reply.

》What!?《 Kate yells, standing in the middle of my room. I lay on the bed reading the new book I ordered from Amazon.

》What, "What!?" ?《 I asked a bit amused.

》What the hell is going on!

You're not dressed!《

》 You really don't miss much, mh?《 I say, a bit tired.

》 Anastasia Rose Steele. Get dressed! NOW! I bet Jóse is already on his way!《

》And without the help of an annoying friend. Wow.《 I smiled.

Kate stared at me and I smirked.

》 Good one Steele.《 she says, trying to hide a smile.

》 But seriously. Get dressed ok? This club is new and there'll be many people and I don't want to wait a century to get in.《 Kate says with a calm voice.

》 Ok. 《 is the only thing I mutter before I stand up.

I make my way to the bathroom and take a shower.

Why are you even trying Steele? This evening is going to end up like any other. You don't drink anything and you're too shy to talk to someone while Kate is making out with two or three guys at once.

My subconscious is right. Every time I party with Kate it ends up like this. I'm tired of this already. Of course Kate is pretty. And confident. And funny.

Everything you're not...

I go back to my room , walk to my dresser and pick up a black jeans, a white shirt with an  Elvis Presley picture on it and my black chucks.

》 Let's get the party star...!《 Kate looks at me, not finishing her sentence. 

》 What is this?《 she says half amused half shocked pointing at my clothes.

》It's called " clothes". Maybe you should try it  too《 I sayed with a smile.

She weares a short black dress. It shows her curves and ends right under her butt. She should really try clothes. THIS  is too short.

Jealous idiot!

Thanks,  subconscious...

》 Ana for gods sake! I told you so many times! I can give you clothes if you want. You don't have to wear this!《

I don't know if I should be thankful or angry.

》 Kate. I like this ok? I don't want to meet a guy or make out or have sex.《

》 Well then... this outfit is good enough《 Kate says.

》 So, my outfit is now Katherine Kavanagh confirmed. What a honor.《

》 I know.《

We both laugh while we make our way to Kates car.

In the club

I'm sitting here, alone. Nobody to talk to. I look around and after a few seconds I spot Kate in a corner making out with a handsome guy.

Jóse called a few minutes ago, telling us he will not make it. A pitty. He's the only person in here I could talk to.

The evening continues. I take out a book, I do not always take my books with me, just in case I could get bored. And hell... I am bored. Turning the page to start reading chapter 18 I can feel a vibration in my pants. My phone.