For Myself

WORD COUNT: 4251 words

"UNDER JUJUTSU REGULATION, YUJI ITADORI, BY LAW I WILL NOW EXORCISE YOU

"UNDER JUJUTSU REGULATION, YUJI ITADORI, BY LAW I WILL NOW EXORCISE YOU... AS A CURSE!"

"No, really, I'm feeling fine!" Yuji replied to Megumi, Sukuna's tattoos slowing fading away as the boy took back his body. [Name] sat next to Megumi in amazement at how he was able to still talk and be himself. "Besides, all three of us are pretty beat up. Shouldn't we see a doctor?"

Megumi gave his friend beside him a glance, the two having a silent exchange of words between them. Was this really Yuji? Or was this Sukuna playing tricks with them? [Name] was just as unsure as her partner. Both Megumi and [Name] positioned themselves into a defensive stance, readying both of their cursed techniques before-

"What's the situation?" a husky male voice penetrated the tension lingering in the air.

"Huh? Gojo?" Megumi whipped his head around, his cursed energy quickly vanishing.

[Name] opened her mouth in surprise before bringing it to a soft grin, waving happily at her favorite white haired teacher. Gojo returned the energy to his more enthusiastic student, waving back with an even bigger grin.

"What are you doing here?" Megumi queried.

"I wasn't planning on showing up, but you got pretty roughed up, kid. Taking the blows for [Nickname] here? How sweet," Gojo teased before whipping out his phone. "I'll show the second years. Say cheese!" Gojo snapped multiple photos of Megumi in his disheveled state next to [name]. Megumi covered his bleeding and flushed face with his battered hands as [Name] slinked her arm around his shoulders, promptly poses for the pictures with various hand signs and a lazy grin.

Gojo soon stopped his torturing of Megumi as he looked through his newly taken photos, saying, "I got an earful from the higher ups cause this special grade cursed object is still missing. Thought I'd do a little sight seeing and stop by. So, did you find it yet?". Gojo looked expectingly at his two students in front of him. Megumi sighed as he turned his attention in front of him and [Name] gave Gojo an awkward smile.

"Uhh..." Gojo turned his attention to the shirtless boy to his left. "Sorry, but I ate that thing," Itadori admitted sheepishly.

The silence was deafening.

"Really?"

"He did."

"No crumbs."

"I did."

Gojo approached Itadori with curiosity before bending down so his eyes leveled with his. His chuckled, "Damn, it really did combine with you. That's hilarious. Anything weird about your body?"

"Nah," Itadori answered, "seems okay."

"Can you swap with Sukuna at will?" Gojo questioned, even more interested in Itadori's state.