-Don't get caught-

-NSFW WARNING LEAVE NOW IF UNCOMFORTABLE-

Ame was now on her knees under the table stroking Gura's dick while being under the table, the restaurant seemed to be quite busy today so not many people would notice what is going on.

As for Gura she's fighting the urge of accidentally moaning and making the people sitting next to them find out.

While stroking her dick she licked the tip while squeezing her balls, this made Gura jump of excitement. Feeling Ame's warm mouth on her dripping saliva everywhere while stroking her almost made her lose her posture until..

Waitress: Hello ma'am is there anything you need is everything okay?

Gura: uh..ng..yes everything is..fine..

Chocking back on her words the waitress noticed Ame wasn't on her seat.

Waitress: What about the person you were with?
Gura: uh..uhm..they ha..went to the bathroomngh~
Waitress: oh then you don't mind me keeping you company until they come back so you?

Gura's eyes widen as she said that, Little did she know the person she was with was now sucking her dick right underneath the table.

Gura: uhm..actually..I have to g..get something..
Waitress: oh I can probably get it for you. Tell me what it is.
Gura: n..napkins please..

Waitress: sure! I'll be right back

Gura took the opportunity to quickly grab Ame's head to pull her out.

Gura: you have to stop! -whisper-
Ame: Why should I? -whisper-
Gura: This is the only chance we have! -whisper-
Ame: ugh fine..

Ame quickly returned to her seat making sure no one saw her, Gura quickly buttoned up her short and waited for the waitress to come back.

Gura looked so embarrassed not at the fact that they were doing that in public but the fact that she found it existing..

Ame: just so you know..we aren't done yet.
Gura: huh?! Do you have any idea what time it is?
Ame: So?
Gura: which means-

Waitress: here are the napkins you asked for ma'am. I see ur company is back from the bathroom..was the food unsettling to your stomach?

Ame:..is there really any need to ask tha-
Gura: ah- sorry for her rudeness, thank you for the napkins.

Waitress: no worries if there is anything you need go ahead and reach over to me.
Gura: right..thank you.
Ame: unbelievable.

Gura: let's go now.
Ame: sounds good.

After paying for their food the awkward walk back to the car was unsettling..as soon as they got inside.

Gura: have you lost your mind?!
Ame: hm?
Gura: We are in public can't you show some respect?
Ame: Is that really the reason why you're all worked up? Or..

Ame placed a hand on Gura's thigh making her look down at her bulge.

Ame: Maybe..hmm, no im never wrong. Be honest you're not really mad right now, you're just a horny dog who can't get enough once you get a taste~

Suddenly Gura grabbed Ame's hand and pushed it away, the expression she was making looked as if she did not like that comment.

Gura: get your filthy hand off me and take me home.

Hearing that Ame didn't feel bad, more like she was enjoying this side of Gura. She turned on the car and started driving.

The silence was awkward and unsettling, after they arrived at Gura's destination. The short girl got off the car and continued walking towards her apartment, normally Ame isn't the one to beg since she has too much pride.

Ame: Ah..she forgot her bag..hehe~

As Gura got inside her apartment she felt bad about what happened but it was the only way Ame would learn to be more careful. Suddenly a knock was heard from her door, she didn't check who it was she just opened the door.

Ame: Hey.
Gura: What.
Ame: Forgetting something?
Gura: Like what?
Ame: I don't know, maybe like a kiss or something?~
Gura: Are you serious?.

Ame pulled Gura close to her without any time for her to react, she grabbed her by her hips and made sure their eyes were locked in together.

Ame: I'm serious.
Gura: H-hey get off m-

No hesitation Ame connected their lips together making sure to not let Gura breathe, their saliva dripping out as they connected their tongues and sending hot breaths.

Gura felt week being kissed like this, she felt her mouth hot and her legs felt weak. Almost running out of breath Ame pulled out.

Catching their breath Gura looked up to Ame and pushed her away, She knew that if she didn't stop her right now there will be no end to "it".

Gura: Please..leave..
Ame: is that really what you want? Be honest with yourself.
Gura: I..

She was already sex crazed from the restaurant since she didn't get to finish, but she knew if they continued..

Gura: Yes..
Ame: hm.. well I don't think it's up to you to decide..

She got closer to Gura making her bump into the wall, she placed her hands on Gura's bulge and looked down to Gura.

Ame: it's up to this little friend~
Gura: what are you-

She placed her leg in between Gura legs making her bulge more noticeable, Ame could feel it twitching as much as it got excited.

Ame: I'll tell you again, be honest with yourself.

Gura could feel her legs shaking and feeling weak under Ame's pressure. She had no choice but to do what her desire is, she grabbed onto Ame's shoulder and started to move her hips making her rub her bulge onto Ame's knee.

Ame: That's right..you know you want this. Show me how much you want it.

Gura could feel her breath turning hotter as she continued to rub herself onto Ame, she looked up to Ame with her mouth dripping of saliva and continue to say.

Gura: I..really want..ngh.
Ame: hm?~ speak up
She picked up her knee a bit to hit one of Gura's sweet spot, Gura trembled to take her words out as she felt like she was at her limit.

Gura: please.. use this wet and trembling as you want, help me beg for more..

Hearing that Ame already had in mind on what to do..

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Hehe😈..