24

"i got ready as I'm not a big fan of dressing so i wore a hoodie that was stolen from my brother yup i like my brother's clothes more than me
(*^3^) so i stole it from his cupboard last year and paired it with jeans, sneakers and obviously i had to tie my hair in one open ponytail if i show up downstairs in these first I'll get scolded by my mom and what's the best thing is that she always say one thing and that is you look begger and fat wearing oversized clothes, like seriously mom it's the comfiest clothes whatever let's go to try our make up ahh ha i mean just eyeliner why god why god atleast you should've given me some skills on applying makeup so that i can also look preety.

whatever let's get it done applying my eyeliner and lip gloss that is my favourite favourite i have bad habit of  biting and licking my lips whenever i get nervous or feel anxiety being an introvert is not easy *sighing*  and i also have two flavour in lipbalm that i mostly use on is chocolate for night for dry lips my lips gets dry and chappy easily so i use lipbalm all time but i mostly eat them what can i do they really taste like the actual strawberry and chocolate hehe ahhh anshika get ready you already wasted your one hour in shower and half an hour on choosing clothes yeah i don't have clothing sense still I'm very concious in wearing clothes that doesn't show my skin i just don't feel comfortable still it took time to choose.

okay now I'm all done i thought as i glance at my favourite watch that was given by my brother and i always wear it coz bhai gave it with so much love and he even struggle to find the colour and everything as it was my favourite colour from one of the kdrama it even has fractures of heart monitoring  OMG I'm already late ten minutes i gasped as i took my phone and ran downstairs and he was already sitting with brother ohhhh get ready for scoldings and lectures anshu i slowed my pace as greeted him and giving one sheepish smile i looked at Mr Aditya and said to BI "i told him you don't need to buy me books i already have and i shouldn't read this much but he won't listen and i had to say yes you know na i can't say no to anyone" i said to Bi with a sad smile while nooding as he looked at Aditya i turn and look at him and pleaded while nooding giving puppy eyes for him to say yes.

yup yippy it worked he nodded to BI agreeing as i waved bye and got outside and wore my mask not before hearing the loud yell from BI that i shouldn't bother his friend he has company to run and is very busy and many more about taking car an all as always same but wait BI didn't notice his hoodie *phew* got saved i sighed putting my hand over my chest sighing a relief.

*Author POV*

anshika was sighing in relief as Aditya came out and looked at her and felt some anger because he remembered that it's Shivank hoodie he saw him wearing it few times and he didn't like the single ounce of her wearing his hoodie even if he is her brother still he is also a boy and here he decided to go shopping before going to bookstore so that he can make her change her clothes because today her day is his and he won't like her wearing another boy clothes sighing he went near and hold the passenger seat door open for her as she looked at him confused and got in and Aditya closed the door as he went towards the driver seat and got in and plucked his seatbelt and saw her struggling so without anything saying he lean and anshika got frozen her eyes went to his face as her breath fan on his neck making it harder for him to control and focus so he quickly, harshly plucked her seatbelt and lean back and ignoring his stirring in 🐓he started driving anshika was starting to regret her decision of coming today but not having anything now so she glanced outside but one time she got a glimpse of him as she looked at him for few seconds as she said "Mr Aditya are you meeting someone else too??" her voice filled with confusion as Aditya glanced at her being also confused by her sudden question .

"No why do you think like that little pie??" He asked not sure why she asked as anshika replied "you are wearing casual clothes other than suit I never saw you in these just one time and that too in photos of your when you were younger with BI".