𝐏𝐑𝐄-𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 & 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓! 

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑.......𝐏𝐑𝐄-𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

"So on today's episode of Hollywood Unlocked with Jason Lee."Jason Lee started from where he sat in the chair staring into the camera smirking,"we have one of the biggest up and coming stars right now, and her hit single Beetlejuice is No. 1 on Billboard's Hot 100 still since it's release, joining us for a exclusive is the lovely Estrella Daniels aka Star."he introduced the young girl who sat in her seat across from him with a shy smile on her face as the camera panned back over to her.

"how does it feel to be in the hot seat known as the spotlight now?"he playfully asked loosening up her shyness a little.

"different."Estrella chuckled a little glancing around nodding slowly before resting her hands in her lap,"it's very different as opposed to what i was used to but now it's a lot more eyes on me."

"a lot of 'em."Jason emphasized,"and how are you handling that?"

"i'm managing."

"mhm like your career, speaking of how does it feel to be on Billboard? your hit single Beetlejuice has been rising up the charts. that must be exciting for you."Jason smiled earning a tight lipped one from her as she nodded,"in fact almost your entire year has been exciting, you're apart of a lot of big projects."

Estrella nodded again instead of verbally answering giving him the opportunity to speak again.

"you're getting a lot of attention for one particular project
.....Baddies South on the Zeus Network. It hasn't aired but it's been getting a lot of buzz since it's trailers release. i hope you don't mind me asking but what made you wanna join that franchise?"

"well i'm always open to trying new things so when Nashalie—"

"you mean Natalie."Jason corrected with a smirk because it was obvious the mispronunciation of her name was on purpose by the Daniel's girl.

"yeah.."Estrella waved her hand around dismissively,"so she hit me up one day.."her words made him laugh a little,"and asked if i was down to join, i didn't bother refusing because i have always wanted to try out reality tv."

"and how was your experience?"he asked,"trying it out."

"it was an experience, and very different. i have never been in a house before with girl's i wouldn't typically surround myself with. so it was challenging to be around a bunch of girl's with different lifestyles, and backgrounds. it was honestly like high school all over again."Estrella laughed a little," with a bunch of catty bitches and clique's but in a house."