An unexpected surprise

It was a normal day in Yokohama, Sigma was working at the Sky Casino, Working on his computer in his dim office, Dazai was roaming around the city, he had nothing better to do, So he decided to give Sigma a visit and gamble a little, Dazai was determined to annoy Sigma.

After an hour, Dazai entered the Sky Casino building, as he walked into the Casino, guards surrounded him and pointed their guns at Dazai ''Sir do you have your Patreon ID..?'' One of the guards says coldly. ''Relax...~ I'm just here to meet the manager..!!'' Dazai says playfully. ''He's busy..'' The guard says. ''Aw come on..I'm sure he can make time for me..After all, I did save his life...'' Dazai says with pride and a smug on his face.

Meanwhile, Sigma checks the cameras and sees the ruckus between the guards and Dazai, Sigma sighs and turns on the intercom P.A. He speaks into the microphone ''Let him through.'' He says coldly. Dazai looks at the guards with a smirk and winks at the camera for Sigma to see. Dazai walks through the hallways and reaches Sigma's Office.

  Dazai ignores to knock and flings the door wide open, ''Sigmaaa!!!!!~'' He squeals out playfully, Sigma is startled and sighs, laying his back on the chair, ''Urgh..please knock next time..'' He says frustrated, Dazai walks towards the desk where Sigma is working, He pops his head in front of Sigma and makes a cute innocent smile ''Whatcha doing..?~'' He looks at the screen, ''Work..'' Sigma says blankly as his face was close to Dazai, A faint blush appears on his face. ''Okay, I'll watch..!!!'' Dazai says playfully, and he walks behind Sigma, putting his hands on Sigma's chair.

It's only been 5 minutes, and Dazai's hands were now playing with Sigma's long soft hair, Sigma was aware of this but he just focused on the screen and worked, Dazai in meanwhile, softly gazing behind Sigma and slowly running his fingers through his luscious locks, Dazai was starstruck, Sigma stretched his arms a little and continues working, Dazai wanted to tease Him a bit more, He slowly caresses Sigma's neck under his hair, Sigma flinch and turned back to see him, Dazai just smiled innocently, Sigma had a faint blush on his face, he looked at Dazai annoyingly before turning back to work. Dazai smirks and wraps his arms around Sigma's neck, hugging him tightly from behind.

To be continued~