Too busy?

DISCLAIMER: The above art is made by me, please do not repost or trace, thank you.

*Recap*

It's only been 5 minutes, and Dazai's hands were now playing with Sigma's long soft hair, Sigma was aware of this but he just focused on the screen and worked, Dazai in meanwhile, softly gazing behind Sigma and slowly running his fingers through his luscious locks, Dazai was starstruck, Sigma stretched his arms a little and continues working, Dazai wanted to tease Him a bit more, He slowly caresses Sigma's neck under his hair, Sigma flinch and turned back to see him, Dazai just smiled innocently, Sigma had a faint blush on his face, he looked at Dazai annoyingly before turning back to work. Dazai smirks and wraps his arms around Sigma's neck, hugging him tightly from behind.

*Story*

Sigma flinched to Dazai's touch, he stopped typing on his keyboard, he was
frozen in place, he slowly turned his head to face Dazai, "What are doing?"
Sigma asks nervously "Ofc course hugging you silly!" Dazai replies in his high pitched voice, Sigma sighed "Dazai, you're disturbing me..let me do my work!" Sigma exclaims, his cheeks were faint red, he was blushing indeed, Dazai noticed this and gave a playful smirk and leaned his head Sigma's shoulder "Aww too busy for me, Sigma?" Dazai says with a pout "We go down to the casino after I'm done! Now let me go.."
Sigma replies.

With that Dazai reached his hand on out, and caressed Sigma's cheek with his finger "But I wanna stay here with you..Leave your work and just give in.."
Dazai says softly but with a cold tone as well, Sigma shivers to Dazai's touch but he snaps out of it and takes Dazai's hand away "Don't touch me..let me finish my work.." Sigma sighs.

Dazai laughs and chuckles at this, he just takes Sigma's chin and pulls him close, tucking strand of Sigma's hair behind his ear, they were dangerously close, Dazai was looking down at Sigma with gleaming mischievous eyes, a grin plastered on his face, Sigma's face became hot, his eyes widened, his lips curled up nervously "Dazai.." Sigma whispers out, Dazai then just leans in and..

He just pulls away, putting his hands on his lips, "Did you really think I was going to kiss you..?~" Dazai said teasingly, giving Sigma a little wink, Sigma's face turn dark red from utter embarrassment! "Ugh..leave me alone.."
Sigma groans out, trying to act casual
"You can't get rid of me silly, after I all I did save your life..you have to owe me something.." Dazai says looking up thoughtfully, "Is handful of money sound good?" Sigma suggests, Dazai chuckles "No.." He starts, Dazai then approaches Sigma and cups his face with both of his hands, Sigma blushed again "I want you to give me you love and affection.." Dazai says in a playful tone, looking at Sigma cutely, Sigma had to decide he was just sitting there speechless.