WDYTYN

what do you think of Y/N? (accurate)

Ray.

What do I think of her..?

I honestly have no idea. Personally, I think she's quite interesting and draws a lot of attention, but I don't really trust her. Who knows what may happen in the future, especially since she arrived at the exact and perfect time after Emma and Norman had discovered the house secret. There's a chance she's working for the demons.

She occasionally irritated me. Like how her smile never wavers, like a robot devoid of emotion. Double faces. It repulsed me. Like how she's behaving so pure and innocent, oblivious to the reality. I may be cruel, but there is barely I can do except be aware of my surroundings, especially when she is among children. She could be a manipulator, taking advantage of the children's gullibility at the end. They'd believe anything she said, believe me.

However, Norman was correct. She could be a really useful tool for us learning about the world around us. But we cannot take the chance. We can't trick her easily, based on her whole score in the daily test, as far as I know. The likelihood of her informing her mother about us is extremely high.

This is really aggravating; she feels like an additional burden on my shoulders. I've been working hard for the last few years, but she comes in and makes everything so confusing and twisted up. The only thing that comes to me is getting rid of her at the end of our getaway. She is clearly a traitor.

Norman.

(Y/N)..?

If we worked together, she'd be a great pal. Having her on our side can absolutely help us turn the tables on Mama. I know it won't be easy, but I'm prepared to take the risk...for Emma. As far as I can see, she is dangerously close to the younger children, particularly those under the age of five. Sacrificing her was not entirely my decision as I had assumed Emma would want to bring everyone. When I stated everyone, I also meant (Y/N).

I considered one of the kids to be a spy before, but there were two alternatives that came to mind when she first appeared. One, my perspective about a spy in this house was right, but Mama has lost trust in them, so they send a reliable one. Second, she's merely a ruse designed to confuse everyone. But I can't say for sure if she's innocent or not.

Personally, I'm not sure I trust her just yet. I need proof that she can be trusted to be on our side. But who knows if she may betray us in the end, thus making this decision required considering all alternatives.

Everything about her is good in general. By the way, if you're wondering about Emma... (shut up.)

Emma.

oh! Are we talking about (Y/N)?!

My first impression of her is that she appears to be a pleasant person! Her smile, her eyes, everything about her is lovely. The setting surrounding her is pleasant. I'm curious whether this is why all the kids like her. Everyone gets an superb vibe from her. I'm curious how she'd react if she knew the truth. I wonder if her smile will finally fade, if she will lose herself like I used to.

But what if everything Norman and Ray say about her is true? What if she's simply pretending...? Will it finally turn out the same way it did with Mama? Will (Y/N) also betray us? I find it difficult to admit it, but it's extremely traumatising. I don't want my faith to be shattered again. This is not how I want to live. I miss the way things used to be in this house.

However, her presence in this house causes it to be alive and exciting. Since I discovered the truth, the dismal atmosphere has faded. Overall, she comes across as a really trustworthy individual to me. She really sends off a sense that makes me want to put all of my trust in her and no one else.

Author.

To be honest, I am not fond of this story nor (Y/N), but I also don't despise her. I don't like how generous and 'smart' she is, but I also don't want to make the character dumb and enthusiastic. I wanted the character to have some flaws, so I decided she'd be physically weak, even weaker than Norman. I don't want to give too much away, but yeah. Personally, I dislike this book, but I will attempt to update as frequently as possible.

Maybe I'll enjoy hurting you and the other readers, and maybe then I'll enjoy writing a book.

*she gives them a wide and tempting smirk, as if she's hiding something wicked behind her expression. she clearly has a dreadful motivation.* <( ̄︶ ̄)↗