CHAPTER 1

Inside a flight VIP class
??: "Yess! So we are finally coming to (your country's name)...I really wanted to come here once..."
??: "Mee too jungkookie..I'm excited to visit different places and taste their special food.."
Jk:" ikr! But Jiminshii we can't just go around and eat.."
??: "He's right Jimin..it's not like the usual places we visit..we don't know the place the people or anything..so we can't sneak out as usual.."
Jm:" Teahyungaah you too? I thought you will atleast be more brave than him..." he points at a not so impressed jungkook
Th:*sigh* "yah! It's not like I am not brave but you should think more practical bro..."
Namjoon:  "The talk you are doing is more important than you sleep? If so..then let me hear it too.."
Namjoon spoke from behind shooting each of them a glare... without saying anything the three of them closed their eyes instantly to sleep
They are members of the world famous boy band group BTS coming to (your country's name) for the first time as a part of world tour.
After a while they landed...
Manager: Sir,there a small crowd outside,you should be careful
Then the bodyguards surrounded them and they were guided outside the airport...

LATER- AT HOTEL

Jm: "I think we should go.."
Jk: "Hyung,it's a bad idea.."
Jm:"If you guys don't want to come,then don't..let me go atleast..!"
Jk:"But it's a risky thing.."
Jm: "since when did you became so afraid of risks? Just tell me you guys are tired.." He looked at Teahyung with his puppy eyes "Teahyungaah..I'll be cautious..please..can I?"
Th:*sigh* "fine...But be careful..don't go so far distance.. Always have your phone on and come back before we sleep..ok?"
Jm: "Done!!" He smiled at his best friends and waved at them before sneaking out of the hotel where they are staying...
Normally whenever they go to another country the three of them always sneaks out to explore more of the place themselves..But today one of them was so tired of the trip and other one was not at all agreeing as it is a new place and he is a bit afraid of it,so Jimin had to go alone..
He wore a black sweatshirt with a black ripped jeans with his white sneakers, a mask and a cap..He took some pictures with his phone and walked a bit looking at the busy streets..He decided to listen to some music and while he was connecting his phone and earpods he heard someone squealing behind him and he turned to the place where the voice was comin from..He was shockedto see three girls maybe of his age or more screaming and coming towards him..They were screaming his name and he knew he was fucked..He panicked and to decrease the awkwardness he said,
Jm: "Hi guys.." he smiled and bowed to the and was going to turn around but couldn't as they were blocking his way..
Jm: "Umm..guys you can go..as I was just taking a walk by the streets"  He tried to smile and walk back but the girls started,
Girl1: "Oppa!! I'm a great fan of your voice I love you so much"
Girl2: "Are you shooing us away after knowing that we love you"
Girl 3: "Can we just touch you once oppa?"
He panicked
Jm: " Actually,you guys are scaring me and I'm just taking a walk so let me go..Let's meet again someday." He blurted out but later only he realised that he is speaking in Korean and the girls are speaking in half their language and half English and he didn't understand a thing so he just bowed to them and was about to walk back but a girl suddenly got hold of his hand and he looked at her
Girl: You are not going anywhere..we told you that we are your fans!! Just let me hug you for once...
Jimin didn't know what she said but he was sure he heard the word hug and understood that things are not going well so he politely asker her to leave his hand and she  didn't so he forcefully jerked her hand away and started to run not knowing where...He stopped mid way to call his manager he took out his phone dialled his number but before calling he looked behind to know if someone is still following him only to see those girls marching towards him...
Jm: "Shit!" He couldn't call as he saw those girls were so near as if thet extend their hand a little more they could catch him..so he started running again after sometime he tripped on a stone and fell down he looked up to see a housing residential area on his left and he decided to go inside..He is now fully lost and don't know what to do as he accidentally dropped his phone and earphone on the way...

Meanwhile
A girl on her early twenties was walking listening to music and humming along with
it.She stopped on her tracks when she saw a phone laying on the ground connected to an earphone
??: "Woah! This phone looks so expensive! I wonder how careless that person is to drop this phone like this" She took it from the ground and was checking if it got any scratches when someone called her from behind..

Your POV

??: "YNaah!!!" She turned to look at the familiar person..
YN: "what is it Nia?"
Nia: "Did you heard that Helen spotted Jimin walking through the streets alone..she followed him but he suddenly disappeared!"
YN:" Haha very funny..you know Helen right? She must be making another story"
Nia: "No..not this time.. because not only Helen but some other girls also saw him walking alone..They said he is in a full black form with cap and mask and is only carrying his phone and earphone"
YN: "Woah! So is it really real? Oh my god!"
You are also an army yourself..but you couldn't grasp the fact that he is actually here...
"But I think he may have already reached where he is staying right? There is no way he would still roam around knowing people have already recognised him"

Nia: "that can be true but we just decided to search e everywhere..whatif I  get to see him for once in my life.."

she jumped just by imagining it and was about to go but again turned back to face you,

Nia: "wanna join the search camp? I don't think you want to miss the opportunity to meet him personally"

YN: "Nah! That asshole manager was on leave today so I had to manage everything on my own so I'm so tired I only want sleep right now"

Nia:"Can't relate your workaholic ass.. Anyway If you change your mind,
come to ribbon street..we are starting from there..ok byee"
she waved at you and left.
You about to go but  remembered the phone in your hand but
it suddenly striked you,
you opened the phone and to your surprise

'the things on the phone and everything were written in Korean'

YN: "No no no no it's not what you are thinking YN..think practically you dumbhead how could he be here..
he must have already reached his hotel..don't be like these delusional girls.."

you sighed and placed the phone back to where it was and walked away like you didn't saw anything

___________________________________

I was so affected and disappointed by the behaviour of armys to BTS during their final airport arrival and departures before enlistment..so I wanted to make a story based on that..so it's just that in this story..I hope we can treat them in a better way when they come back🙂

Next part will be coming soon guys...rest well and eat well..😊