CHAPTER 3

Your POV:

I ran to the place where I found the phone and to his luck it was still there..I quickly grabbed it went to Jimin..

but I saw Nia and Helen coming my way and to my utter shock Jimin when he saw me stood up from where he was hiding not knowing about the girls presence behind him..
I was quick to run to him and pushed him down by his shoulder after I made sure that he is perfectly hidden I sighed in relief..

The timing was on point as the girls came straight to my house but I  was quick to stand near the gate to prevent them from entering and blocking their view inside..

Nia: " YN aah you know..the people around here saw Jimin somewhere around here"

My eyes widened...the hell did she meant by here? Like here?did someone saw him? I knew it,he was really bad at hiding..

YN:"what? Here? What do you mean Nia?
Nia: "I mean someone saw a guy running inside this residency right Helen?"

Nia looked at the girl beside her who was keenly observing here and there to find Jimin..her face looks so scary...

YN: "I was here the whole time and I didn't saw anybody coming even if he had gone before me then he may have reached the Y-street by now"

I tried my luck hoping they would fall for it and I knew it did when their facial expression changed
The girls eyes widened and they looked at each other like they found their prey

Helen: " oh! That can be a possibility..why don't we go and search there as well.."

Nia: " yes that's right.. alright see you YN"

she waved at me but stopped and stared at me suspiciously..
but I realised that she is changing her gaze from me to my back and again it landed on me..
I panicked..
did he got up from his place again?
aaiish this man!!

Nia: "what are you doing YN?"
she asked me..her facial expression clearly says that she is not happy.
oh shit he is fucked!!
YN: w..what?
Shit! I stuttered..I am nervous!!

Nia: "Why are you standing outside your house? You said you are tired and needed to sleep..right?"

Oh jeez!! Why can't she say that quickly..she scared the hell out of me..

YN: " OH THAT!! I ordered food online..it will be coming soon..I don't have the mood to cook today"
I smiled lazily at her..she laughed at me and went away with the other girl..

I let out a sigh of relief and looked down at the figure crouched down in front of me

I hesitated a bit before poking his shoulder..he looked at me.. confusion was written all over his face...
I took out the phone and earphone and extended it towards him..

YN: "is this yours?"

I gestured along with my words..seems like he understood as his eyes lit up and nodded then grabbed his phone from my hand..

He stood up from his place and bowed at me..

Jm: "Thank you so much for your help..bye" he spoke with his broken English and bowed again..

And he started to go outside but  you stopped him quickly..he don't know what is happening outside this street..

YN: "wait! Are you insane! Do you think you can easily walk out in front of the girls hungrily searching for you? Do you think you can escape from here by just walking out of this place?

Jimin looked at you confused before doing something on his phone and extending it to you..you looked at it..it was a translator..

Jm:" can you repeat?"

YN:*Sigh* "you can't go outside this residency without passing by the girls who are searching for you"
you repeated your words
this time more calmly..
and it was translated into Korean..he read what is written on his phone and then looked at you...
You knew what he was thinking
YN: " wait" you pointed at his phone..he understood and extended it again next to your mouth
" This is my house..wanna come inside?"
Jimin looked at his phone and shook his head..you knew he cannot trust you completely...you again spoke near his phone
YN:" I know you are uncomfortable..so I'm not forcing you...I know what you are thinking but calling your company or friends won't help you at this situation as it will gain more attention to attract those people to you guys..And..I will help you get out of here..So you have to wait here for now..I'll go grab something from the inside ok?"
Jimin said a small ok after reading his phone..
so you went inside and came with a green sweatshirt and a white cap with a cream coloured baggy pants..
you know it will perfectly suits him..

He looked at both the dress and you..he automatically brought his phone to your mouth as if asking for an explanation..

YN:"wear this..as they are searching for a black dressed man..this will distract them..This is my brother's dress..I think it will fit you..you can change it from here or inside..."
He looked at you then said something on his phone and showed you..
Jm: " I will change from here..thank you again" was what he said..
Honestly saying you are a bit pissed as he is not trusting you even when you are betraying your friends to save him..
You looked at him with an 'are you serious' look..he just smiles awkwardly..
You shook your head before holding his wrist..
you dragged him inside your *sit-out area of the house and
pointed first at the dress in his hand
and then at him
and then at the room which he currently is
and shot him a glare before dashing inside your house..
you don't even want to know if he understood or not..

You were pissed..

*Sit-out is an area like a varanda in a house

Not only Jimin or BTS but all the idols need to be treated nicely.. especially by their fans.. please don't disappoint them with your actions guys..I know these things are not done by the all of their fans but just  some who just can't think that their idol is also a human like them...Jungkook and some other idols as you all know has decided to speak up against some of the misbehavior..and I want every idol to do that as well...They also should know that their life is for them and not only to please others and speak up...

Next part will be coming soon guys...rest well and stay hydrated 😊