Normal Day (chapter 1)

Us the morning shines on hanges face they wake up and do there morning routine it was a Sunday morning around 6:00, hange doesn't have to babysit eren and zeke today, because it's the weekends they don't have there schedule planned out today so they can just relixe for now, until they got a message from Carla, eren and zekes mom, Carla had said that she will be going to the hospital today so hange has to babysit for today to and that hange well have a helper to a college student...

US hange saw it they didn't mind babysitting today to because they don't have anything planned plus there another friends has a packed schedule so they might just go...

Us hange gets thereself's ready they they tie there hair up into a high messy ponytail us usuall and they put on there gray and white patterned shirt and there green camo jacket, and they put on there black slicked coma pants, after hange gets ready they go downstairs and grab there keys and they lock there house us they walk to there garage to get there car they see a mail so they crouch down and get the mail they see there name on it so they open it reading...

-----------------------------------------------------
°from:Big bro moblit
°to hange zoe
Hi pookie I won't return today I'm sorry my boss is packing me with projects I'm sowwy when I get a break I will visit....
-----------------------------------------------------

Us hange read the mail they chuckle at the nickname moblit gave them they put it in there pocket and open there garage door us they open it the garage door made squeaking sounds and it kinda eratated hanges ears but they finally got the garage door open us they get in there car which is a jeep they put jeeps keys in and start the engine to there jeep us they back out of there garage while driving there jeep the garage door automatically closes on its own us hanges jeep gets in the driveway hange drives peacefully having there radio play some of there favorite songs after sometime they past by houses and shops malls etc, us hange continue to drive the yeager household is around 5 miles away now hange counties to drive and they past by a coffee shop that they usually go to, and they park there jeep in the parking space and go inside and buy there regular drink a black coffee and a yakosaba bread they got there order in around four to five minutes us they got there order they pay for there order and get out of the coffee shop with there order they walk to there jeep and they hope in to there jeep hange turns the engine back on and drive out of the coffee shops parking space and drive back to the main road us they take a sip of there black coffee and take bites of there yakosaba bread...

°After hange had arrived at the yeagers house...

They park there jeep and take there jeeps keys and go to the houses front door us they step foot into the house, They get confronted with a tall girl at least a feet shorter than them and has long messy black hair who is wearing a grey jacket with a white shirt and long black pants hange had observed of what the person looked like...

Hange blushes at the sight of the person and hange had found that the person was quite attractive and they were getting attracted to person...

???... Are you the other sitter for this two?...

Hange... A-ah y-y-es.... Hange says us they stutter at the person in front of them they never usually stutter...

???... Alright then what's your name?...

Hange... I-it's a-am h-hange z-zoe... Hange continues to stutter...

?!?... Mines peick, peick finger...

Hange... P-peick T- that's a n-nice name... Hange stutters and is blushing...

Peick... You have a nice name to... Peick says...

Hange...i-i T--thank you... Hange stuttering gets worse and there blush too...

Eren pulls on hanges shirt, hange and peick look at eren and eren speaks...

Eren... Me wannnaw see zekeywy...

Hange crouches down and pats erens head and says...

Hange... Sure....

Eren... We're iss zekewy...

Hange... I think his in his room ereh...

Peick just stands there and observes hange she also kinda found hange attractive...

Eren runs to zekes room and hange follows behind peick just sits down on the couch and look at eren and hange, us eren and hange go into zekes room zeke was still asleep so eren just climbed into zekes bed and hugged him hange watched in joy and closed the door and went out...

Us hange goes to the couch and sit down they see peick who seems a little bored so they sitted next to peick and just blushed without saying a word...

Peick just rests her head on hanges shoulder while hange is starting to turn red and then peick falls asleep on hanges shoulder making hange blush even more...

After sometime hange also falls asleep with peick head on there shoulder...

A/n]
First chapter done yayyy I won't descountine this but some days I won't update because of lack of ideas...