𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢!

✧༺♥༻✧

ᕼᗴᗴՏᗴᑌᑎᘜ • ᒪᑌᑕY   =LuEu

ᕼᗴᗴՏᗴᑌᑎᘜ • ᒪᑌᑕY 
=LuEu

Lucy and Heeseung met in 2021 and quickly formed a relationship. At first they were very much in love and enjoyed their time together. They shared many common interests and supported each other in their dreams and goals.

However, despite their love and attraction, they eventually realized that their relationship was no longer working. Different life circumstances or different visions of the future could have caused them to grow apart.

With a heavy heart and many tears, Lucy and Heeseung decided to separate later in 2021. They realized that it was better to go their separate ways to find personal growth and happiness.

After the breakup, they tried to remain friends, but it took time to heal the emotional wounds and find a new dynamic in their relationship. They wished each other the best in their individual paths and continued to support each other when possible.

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 

──We got together on January 15th, 2021 but broke up on May 1st, 2021

─They only admitted that they were in a relationship in 2022

─After they broke up, they were embarrassed to see that they didn't know how to deal with things

─But now they are good friends

𝐏𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐯𝐢 💗 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐲   = GaCy

𝐏𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐯𝐢 💗 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐲 
= GaCy

Lucy and Pablo Gavi have known each other for a long time. They first met through Aurora, who is also a friend of Lucy and Pablo's sister. Through this connection, they always had the opportunity to spend time together and get to know each other better.

Over time, a close friendship developed between Lucy and Pablo. They shared many common interests and enjoyed spending time together. Even though they were just friends for a long time, they felt a special connection with each other.

On the day of FC Barcelona's game against Osasuna, in which Pablo played, their relationship finally changed. During the game, Lucy and Pablo realized how much they felt for each other and they decided to add a romantic layer to their friendship.

After the game, Lucy and Pablo met and confessed their feelings for each other. They were excited and happy to finally acknowledge their deeper bond and decided to turn their friendship into a romantic relationship.

Lucy and Pablo enjoyed the change in their relationship and continued to spend a lot of time together. They supported each other in their individual goals and dreams and enjoyed the time they had together.

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬

━ They came on March 13th. 2022 together

━ Gavi treats Lucy like a princess, he sometimes surprises her with gifts or romantic dates or other things. What is also very important is that he supports Lucy wherever he can

━Many people ask how they do with the long-distance relationship, Lucy simply says after they have made their comeback and had a couple of shows. She flies back to Spain and stays there for the first time. She returns it when comeback comes or other things

━Lucy and Gavi are both very clingy and love to cuddle, kiss or do other things together. Lucy supports Gavi wherever she can with his soccer games (even if she can), with his training or other things. On November 19th, 2023, he injured his cruciate ligament, Lucy noticed it and immediately called him on video call, Lucy could see his sadness and frustration, although he didn't want to show it so she wouldn't worry.

━ That's why she thought about flying over to surprise him and rebuilding him and staying in Spain for 6 months for the first time. Of course she has sorted it out with Starship Entertainment and her members and luckily she gets support. And she went to Spain with her to work on an album and a small project there