!NEWS!

Hello Everybody! i'm posting this on all of my books and the book where i would just post to talk about things and on my page! but it's all the same post!

I had always been busy with school which made me forget about my books for a while then i started up again during summer even though i didn't watch DSMP much. I honestly stopped watching as much around the time Technoblade died. Then all the drama i stopped for a while. I honestly really wanted to finish this book but with the DreamSMP not returning for the second season or whatever they were doing and all the drama circling around Dream and all the others along with thte fact I just stopped watching I dobut this book is oging to go how I wanted.

When I first started writing I had a whole plan for Part of my Flock and at first I was getting out chapters pretty regularily, but as time went on I just lost interest. I have part of the last chapter i was writing finished from a couple months ago back in August. I was thinking I'll finish off that chapter and finish the whole book along with it since i still don't want to just leave it unfinised, as for my other books I'll post the last chapter then mark it as abandoned or unfinished. If anyone in the fandom wants to re-write and finish the books just DM me or comment for permission and you definetly can and you wont have to give me credit :)

I actually am still writing, I just started a new account so i could start fresh and I'm writing about fandoms I don't see myself leaving very soon or litereally just random fandoms I was in once but dont watch much any more but still like! which is mostly Harry Potter, One Piece, Teen Wolf, Miraculous Ladybug and My Hero Acadamia!

It might take a bit for me to finish the last chapter of my DSMP books but they will be my main focus first other than my school work.

Thank you for supporting me on my books and as my writing advanced a bit! I'm glad I was able to make stories that you enjoyed and I just want to say I do feel bad for not finishing the stories when that was my plan from the beggining.

Bye Everyone! <3