Part 1

"Normally I would use a knife.."

"But... you are special finny, I'm going to take my time.."

"I want this,.... To reallyyy hurt...."

I open my eyes to see a ceiling. 'Did he not kill me?' I thought as I stood up and turned around, I saw it. My dead body is getting dragged out of the basement. ' So this is it. I'm dead.' I thought, going numb till i felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Robin. " Robin!" I started cried and hugged him. " Hey finn, whats happenin?"

I stuff my face into his neck with my arms curled up in between us. His bloody, broken, droopy shirt in my fists. My face barely even touches his neck, more like collar bone. Last time I saw Robin we were about the same height, he must have grown over the time. . . .
" I'm sorry robin!" I started crying even harder, " I couldn't make it, I couldn't make it for you!" It started getting hard to breathe, 'i didn't know ghosts could hyperventilate', " shhh, it's ok Finn, you did amazing" Robin comforted. I look up at his handsome face, all bloody and marked up. I sniffed as I brought a hand up to his cheek.

" but, but I died, even with your help he killed me!" I started crying again. Robin squeezed my cheeks between his hands so I could look him in the eyes. " Don't ever blame yourself Finn. Ever. It's all that Gilipollas(Assholes) fault." Robin always knew how to make me feel better. But I still feel like I let him down.

I looked down to see a carpeted floor. 'What?' I looked around some more while Robin held me to his chest. I wasn't in the basement anymore. I was in a normal room. By normal I mean it had a long couch against the furthest wall with a tv on the opposite wall, AKA the wall closest to us. On the tv I saw a picture of the empty basement, still covered in my blood. ' so that where I saw my body being dragged out.' In between the tv and wall were 4 other boys, sitting in a circle with a card game in the middle, just looking at us.

(Made by yours truly🫶)( I also realized I forgot to put the phone in there for the ghost to be able to contact the basement but imagine it's right next to the tv)

( I also realized I forgot to put the phone in there for the ghost to be able to contact the basement but imagine it's right next to the tv)

I looked back at Robin, hoping for an explanation. As I look at him I already see him looking at me, all I see is love. Instead of asking my question I blush looking down. I have never seen Robin look at me like that. ' has he ever look at me like that? Have I just been to oblivious to see? I don't know but I could get used to the attention' I thought. To my right I hear a few "awww's" and that makes me blush even more in embarrassment.

" yea yea so cute, now Robin it's your turn in uno" I hear a ruff voice say . I look up to see a curly haired blond. I instantly tense up in the presence of him. Vance hopper. I Look back up at Robin to see he isn't looking at me anymore. I follow his gaze to Vance and back to Robin. Robin doesn't look too pleased with Vance right now.

" I can't Fucking believe you right now Vance." Robin says calmly, venom laced in between his words.

" Finn just died. He just got murdered! And all you fucking care about is uno!?" Robs hands were at my hips and he started to apply pressure to my hips. " You Puta perra sin corazón!"
(Fucking heartless bitch)
My hips started to feel the pressure. It hurt, not enough for me to cry but it was uncomfortable.

" rob.. " no answer.

" rob." No answer.

" Robin!" I yell at him. He jolts up and looks at me with wide eyes.
" your hurting me.." I said, looking down at my hips and back. He looks down and let go immediately.

" I-I'm so sorry Finn" he says hugging me tight. He buried his face in my neck as I pet his hair soothingly.

" hey it's ok rob." I said into his ear. I look back at the boys to see them shock.

" let's go sit on the couch Robin, ok?" I say into robins ear. I feel him nod his head. He brings his face out of my neck and grabs my hand in his as we pass the shocked boys on the floor and over to the couch.

We sit down with me to the armrest of the couch while Robin sat directly next to me leaving no room to breathe. Not like I mind though. He puts an arm around my waist with his face in my neck. I blush at that but I blush even more when I feel robins fingers slip under the hem of my shirt and starts rubbing circles in my hip. As I got comfortable I slipped my fingers into robins hair as I stroked his hair.

A short blond boy starts to speak. I recognize him from the news paper. It's Griffen staggs.

" sooo... you two dating?"