Part 2

" soooo... you two dating?" Griffen asked.

I stared at him in shock. I started blushing and stoped running my fingers through robins long hair. Robin groaned and snuggled deeper into my neck and squeezed my body closer to his.

" why did you stop?" Robin mumbled into my neck, obviously almost asleep.
" n-no reason Robin," I whispered back to him, still blushing.

I look back at Griffen to see him still starring at me.
" ummm, well no, we aren't dating" I say to Griffen smiling.

" just best-friends..." I say my smile slightly fading. I've always liked robin. That way he treated me as a person and not just a guy that he could easily bully into doing his math homework. Robin always was the brawn's and I was the brains. We worked together like a machine. He would stand up for me to Matty and his friends. He made me laugh harder than even Gwen had ever made me laugh.

Gwen.

Oh how could I leave Gwen alone on that place I used to call home. How could I leave Gwen with him. She will be devastated when she finds out I died.
I can't think about that right now. Later. If I get some alone time. I can cry. I will cry my heart out. I'll cry because I miss my bed. I'll cry because I miss Gwen. I'll cry because I got to see Robin again. I'll cry because I died. I'll cry and cry if I ever get the chance alone.

Let's just focus on not coming off as a weirdo.

I look up and Griffen speaks but I don't hear him.

" sorry can you say that again?" I ask politely. Griffen smiles and says again, "well even if you guys aren't dating you must be really close."

He says. I smile and nod. Griffen adds on to what he was saying, "I've know Robin for about a month I think, time is weird when you die, and he doesn't get mad very often." Griffen says," even watching him through the tv, he never got as mad as he did when something about you came into the conversation." I was confused. I made a puzzled look.
Then a tan boy with short black hair butted in. He was known as Bruce yamanda.

(I don't know how to spell bruces last name but I was think about just putting " your mama" instead)

" You saw how mad he got when Vance talk about uno right?" Bruce asked. I nodded like obviously I know, I was there.

" yea Robin never showed that much emotion unless you were involved." It started to make sense. I looked at robins head as they continued to talk.
" like when he saw that you were brought into the basement he lost his mind. "

I thought about it and it made sense. He always got into fight for me. I always told him not to but he never listens. But his determination is one of the reason I love him so I can't be to mad.

" yea there is still a mark in the wall where he punched it." Griffen pointed to a spot next to the couch.

" and again same thing happens when he saw you die. He fully stared bawling his eyes out. Yes it was sad for us to see you die when you were so close to killing the grabber but we didn't personally know you. Other than Bruce." Griffen says, " so when you died Robin was sitting here playing uno, waiting for you to show up. "

" your a fighter let me tell you, Robin get so scared something happened to you in your way to the "after life" because it took you longer to die than the rest of us. You really weren't going down without a fight kid." Vance laughed at the end. Bruce punched him in the shoulder and apologized to me for Vance behavior towards me since I got here.

I think Vance was trying to lighten the mood and say his own version of sorry for the Ino incident. I also think he kinda forgot about the grabber "taking his time" with me. Just the thought of it and the feeling makes my skin crawl.

I said it was fine and let them get back to there game. I figured out that the other guy was Billy showalter.

As I sat there watching them play uno I got tired. So I laid my head on robins head and drifted to sleep, trying not to think about how I was dead.