Happy birthday.

Ahzani
   The mall
3:45 pm
—————————————————————

who knew shopping for others was this hard,
I been in 3 stores and still hasn't found anything that kioni would like
I found things for myself though. Now I'm inside the Dior store looking around at all the things they have,

I walk up to the candles they have on display smelling them, who don't like candles? After smelling the candles I pick two out that I know kioni would like, I carried them around while looking at all the other things,

I walked over to the perfumes sets and grabbed a paper test strip, I sprayed the perfume onto the strip and waved it in the hair for a couple seconds before smelling it, I scrunched my face up "woah that's strong and nasty smelling"

I said with a stink face un aware of my surroundings. I heard a male voice laughing from beside me, I looked over to see a tall darkskin man with tattoos looking down at me while smiling, what's up with niggas smiling these days.

"yeah I smelled that one earlier and had the same reaction as you" he said before picking up another perfume bottle and smelling it, I'm confused is he gay? He don't look gay though.... " so what do you recommend?" I said with a slight smile, "I think this one would suit you" he said after picking up a perfume bottle labeled blooming bouquet.

" thank you but unfortunately it's not for me, I'm shopping for my friend" I said before picking up another test strip and spraying the fragrance onto the strip and smelling it. "it do smell amazing though, thanks for helping" I said before picking up a closed version of the perfume bottle behind the display ones

I walked off to the counter to purchase my items, " Hello. thank you for shopping with Dior today, I hope you found everything alright" the lady at the counter said while ringing up my items "yeah I found everything fine thank you" I said with a smile before giving her my card

I left the store with my items and went to a few more stores to find gifts, soon after I make my way out of the mall and into the parking lot " hey you left before telling me your name" I looked over to the voice to see the same man from the Dior store "well you never asked" i said rolling my eyes I really don't have time for this it's already 4 pm and I still haven't made it back home yet

" I'm Marcus how about you?" He said reaching his hand out for a handshake " ahzani" I said while shaking his hand trying to get him out my face quicker. I looked down to his a ring on his finger, "congratulations on your marriage" I'm honestly happy I seen that ring gives me more of a reason to walk off on him ion do married men!

"thank you but I'm actually going through a divorce right now" so why do you still have the ring on ? The lies niggas be telling for sum cooch is crazy "oh so why was you smelling perfumes if it wasn't for your wife" I said while covering my face from the sun, this is getting irritating now ole boy got me standing in the sun talking bs.

" well I was in there shopping for my daughter it's her birthday next week"
And after I heard that I walked off without saying anything else , I most definitely ain't playing step mammy
—————————————————————

4:42

Now I'm rushing to get ready I got in the house about 20 mins ago but my dumb self wanted to lay in my bed knowing I take long to get ready. Grabbing my robe is the first thing I do before stripping naked and turning the hot water on.

After getting out the shower I dry myself off with a towel and throw my robe and slippers on making myself to my bed where I laid my clothes on.

I been waiting to wear this cute white open backed dress for the longest and today is finally the day, after I put lotion, deodorant, and body oil on I slipped on my panties and a matching lace bra.

Before I put my dress on I go inside my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, I don't need my dress to be ruined at all. I head back to my bedroom to put on my dress before grabbing my white Chanel sandals and looking in the mirror

"My lips feel dry" I said while rubbing them with my fingers, I grabbed my carmex and lipgloss before applying them onto my lips. "That's better" I said while pouting my lips.

I grabbed my Chanel purse and filled it up with my essentials before grabbing my car keys and heading downstairs, making my way into the kitchen I grabbed two fruit snacks and head out the house, I left kioni gifts inside the car so I don't forget it,

I got her The miss Dior blooming bouquet perfume, two Dior candles, and some jewelry. She better love them cs i spent sum money on ts. I put the restaurant into the gps before driving off. It's supposed to be a 15 min drive so it shouldn't take long for me to get there.

Once I reached the destination I texted nova and the others to see if they are here already. I don't wanna be waiting inside by myself, I heard a knock coming from my window and looked over to see nova she mouthed something but I'm not even gonna bother trying to understand what she said

I grabbed my purse and kionis gifts before getting out the car and walking over to nova, "Heyy nova, you look so good"
I said before giving her a hug "thank you friend, you look good too" nova said while smiling " is the others here?" I said noticing I only see her car and not the others

"Yeah, they all inside the restaurant already" she said while pointing to the building "oh Igh, well let's go inside cus a bitch been hungry all damn day" I said before grabbing novas hand and walking over to the entrance.

"OH this is niceeee, I know kioni spent sum bread for this shit" I said as I walked inside and eyed everything down
"girl stop being so loud, don't bring your ghetto in this white establishment" nova said while laughing " look the others are over here" nova said while dragging me to where the rest of the group were.

"Happy birthday kioni with your fine ass"
I said as soon as I laid eyes on her
" I got your gift" I said while holding up the two gift bags "awlll thank you zhani, you didn't have to get me anything though" she said smiling I could tell it meant a lot to her cs Ian see no other gifts around "girl please, you can open them after we eat or when your home" I said while handing her the bags and sitting down next to brior.

I looked around the table to see who all is here, I'm at the end of the table with brior on my right side and nova right in front of me to novas left is kioni and right beside her is the same boy that was all boo'ed up on her in the car the one day, and to his left is Ky'mir he keeps staring at me but ima ignore it for now.

beside brior is the boy that was at novas house he got sum high top dreads but they look perfect on him, nova called him mason so I guess that's his name, and then the other guy next to him he was also at novas house that day, his name is jay I'm pretty sure nova be fucking around wit him cs they always flirting, but it's nun of my business.

Right now we waiting for our food to come, I ordered a well done steak with mash potatoes and shrimp, I got a lemonade and a water for my drink also.
" see man they always doing ts gon act like they bringing us our food then turn the other way, ugly big back bitch" mason said while giving giving the workers a stank face. ian gon lie mason bout funny asl. "Yeooo mason you got no chill at all" nova said while makin this funny noise when laughing which made the others start laughing " nova wdf type laugh is that"

"I might choke fucking around with y'all" I said while taking a sip of my water.

This is long as fuck, I should've been published this but I was being lazy. Anyways I hope y'all enjoys ts and yeahhhh, make sure y'all vote please 🙏🏾

Im also gonna be doing a lot of things differently and your gonna see that in the next chapter which should be out tmr or later tdy