yummy

TW; im so sorry for what youre about to read.

a moan leaves my lips and i kiss him back.

"mm.. daddy.."

his strong, slender fingers pull at my shirt. he finishes unbuttoning it and tosses it to the floor. he takes off my bra, all while his lips are still on mine.

his tongue invades my mouth and i feel wetness drip down my leg. i bite his tongue gently and he whines.

while his hands play with my boobies, i rip his shirt off and throw it next to mine, revealing his firm muscles and smooth, warm skin.

we finish taking eachothers clothes off until were both naked in the middle of the classroom. a student walks in and then immediately walks out again, but we dont stop.

infact, he points to the floor infront of him.

doing as he asks, i kneel infront of him, my mouth level with his thick 2 foot long cock, already dripping wet.

he thrusts it into my mouth and i take it, gagging as he pushes the entire fucking thing in.

"j-just like that, y/n.." he groans, gripping my hair as im practically gasping for breath.

he finishes quickly, filling my mouth with his seed which i swallow. yummy.

"daddy.." i moan, licking his cock clean.

he pulls me up again and makes out with me passionately, as his fingers push into me, causing me to gasp and moan.

his fingers are long and they reach my womb. when he pulls them out again, hes covered in period blood. he moans and licks it off of his fingers.

"y/n, darling, you taste so good.."

then he fucks me again.

-

as were fucking ontop of his desk, dumbledore walks in. he gasps, shocked.

we stare him dead in the eyes but dont stop.

"you didnt invite me???" dumbledore asks, annoyed.

then he joins us and we all fuck and live happily ever after.