ATRM | THIRTY ONE.

Man oh fucking man. Idek what to say. Jesus.

Enjoy.

———

Miami, Florida

Miami, Florida.
March 9th, 2024.
Continuation from last chapter.
SEVERELY UNEDITED.

Previously in All the Right Moves...

"What the hell do we do then? Wait for her call? We know what her answer is." Jabari stressed.

"She's willing to let shit go but I'm not, Leah broke her fucking leg." Ares snapped.

"No... no, no she didn't." Onyx mumbled. "But cheering and-"

"She'll heal perfectly fine, like it never happened, but she'll never be able to cheer or dance again." Ares cut him off and tilted his head when he saw Onyx's eyes darken. "There he is." He mumbled to himself.

The family all started to bicker about what the best solution would be while Phoenix stared at herself in the mirror. She looked at the tiny cut on her bottom lip and then down at her bright pink, full leg cast.

Clenching her jaw, she hastily wiped her tears as she kept listening to Dr. Reyes tell her that she'd never be able to cheer again. All she heard was his voice and all she saw every time she blinked was the smirk on Leah's face.

Phoenix was feeling something she'd never felt before. Rage. Pheonix was feeling a vengeance so deep swarming inside of her body, she didn't even know how to control it.

And she didn't know how, or when... but she was getting Leah back. This wasn't over until Phoenix said it was over.

Grabbing her crutches, Phoenix put her hair behind both ears and opened the bathroom door, using her crutches to walk out.

"Oh, Lani." Onyx stressed with a pained look on his face.

"You okay, Ni Ni?" Amon asked.