Chapter 6

Harry POV:

We took seats in McGonigalls class. The class was going to be short today since it was the first day back, and because all the teachers wanted to use this day as a quick review.

"Good morning students, those who may not know I am professor McGonigall." McGonigall explained. "Today we are going to go over turning the glass cups on your desk to a rat."

"I'm traumatized from my second year." Ron whispered to me and Hermione. His second year, he turned the glass into a harry cup with a tail.

I snickered. "Let's prey your wand doesn't break this time."

Hermione couldn't help but smile. "I might need to correct you though."

We all smiled and snickered.

"Potter, Weasley, Granger!" McGonigall said angrily since she stopped her lesson. "Stop talking!"

"Yes ma'am." We all mumbled.

We heard some snickering to from the Slytherins. We looked over and saw Malfoy laughing at us, but Sophie mouthed a sorry to us.

I gave my friends a look.

"Now please begin, and I will walk around and correct you all." McGonigall said, getting up from her chair.

Everyone started talking, and changing their glasses into rats. Hermione did it for us so we could just talk.

"Sophie isn't like all the other Slytherins." I told my friends.

"How so?" Hermione asked.

I leaned in closer to my friends. "When the Slytherins were laughing at us, Sophie was the only one who wasn't. Her expression was sympathetic. Then she mouthed a sorry to me."

"Are you sure it was a sorry?" Ron asked. "She is a Slytherin after all, and they don't really say sorry to Griffindoors after they do rude things."

"Yea but she wasn't laughing." I told them. "Maybe we could get to know her."

They both shrugged.

"Don't make a fool out of yourself in doing so Harry." Hermione told me.

I nodded.

McGonigall walked over to us. "Now turn it back."

We all easily turned it back into a glass cup, the first step was harder where we turned the glass into a rat. McGonigall wrote our names down then moved on.

After that the bells chimed and we went to our next classes. The rest of the day flew by, with the Slytherins being annoying and the Hufflepuffs taking their side. But now school had ended, and we all sat in one of the halls.

The goblet of fire was in the middle of the room, surrounded by the age ring Dumbledore had created. It left a blue hue in the room. Anyways we were all talking, and by we I mean all the Griffindoors. There were a few Slytherins there like Sophie, Malfoy, Ciella, and Gigi but they did their own thing.

One of my friends from Hufflepuff named Cedric Digory put his name in the cup.

We all erupted in cheers. Then Fred and George burst into the room.

"WE HAVE DONE IT!" They both called, holding out a small bottle.

Once everyone realized what it was the whole place started cheering even louder than when Cedric put his name in.

"Alright Fred." George said with a smirk.

Fred caught on then at the same time they said, "Pop some Zerc."