Explanation before hand

So basically this is a cross over between my two story's "Ninjago, A New Generation" and "Ninjago, Dragons Rising" now I should probably explain somethings so hopefully no one gets lost.

So basically theirs 3 main universes. Theirs Universe 1 aka "Ninjago, A New Generation" their's Universe 2 aka "Ninjago, Dragons Rising" and theirs Universe 3 aka world with spirit Lloyd and spirit Harumi.

Universe 3 consists of the original au I was gonna write about. But I ended up scraping it and instead I created Ninjago new gen instead. But basically in Universe 3 around the crystallized Era, instead of Lloyd detransforming from his Oni form and defeating the over lord with a four headed dragon. He stayed in his Oni form and then combined it with his dragon form that he unlocked and ended up killing the over lord once in for all while also sacrificing his life for all of ninjago. And instead of him becoming a Ghost in the departed realm he ended up becoming a spirit in a realm called the "Hirit Realm" its where everyone who sacrifices themselves or has done something heroic goes once their time is up. And a spirit isn't like a ghost, spirits can obtaine the shape of their once physical form for a couple of hours before turning back to a spirit. As a spirit they can go through anything and can not be touched kinda like how Nya became one with the sea when Jay went to hug her and went right through her. And speaking of water, unlike Ghosts, Spirits can touch water as their weakness is fire instead of water. Now I can't tell you how Harumi became a Spirit cause that's a spoiler.

Now the main villain of this entire adventure is the Omega from Universe 1, and his second in command The Oni King is also from Universe 1.

As the Omega calls them "Weak Pawns" Ras, Jordana, Beatrix, La'Row, and Jay are all from Universe 2.

And during this story to clear up confusion on who's who. I'll be putting numbers next to their names so basically if we have all three Lloyd's in a scene then it'll be like.

"I hate you!" Lloyd 1 yelled.

"I hate you more!" Lloyd 2 yelled.

"I hate you two way more!" Lloyd 3 yelled.

The numbers indicate which Universe they're from.

Also, I will not include any other universes in this so that means the max number is 3 and nothing else.

And basically to clear up some possible confusion, all three universes have diffrent perception of time.
For example-

In universe 2 it may seem like a couple minutes but in Universe 1 it seems like a couple days when it seems like a couple hours in Universe 3.

I hope that made sense🙏

Now I'm not big on giving out any spoilers to anything so I won't be doing that so no asking and if you do ask me questions I'll try to answer but if it involves me giving out spoilers then I won't be doing that.

But I will answer only one thing.

This is definitely not the end of this au, I have so many plans for moving foward after this story raps up!

So hopefully you guys enjoy what I write!

Anyways!

Sit back, relax, and get ready for the first chapter of this wild adventure!
Cya soon!