Meeting you..

"Y/n Y/l/n remember it."

Buckys pov:
Everyone was sitting on the couch. Tony said something about a new avenger he said they also weren't going on missions with us they're just gonna be someone who takes care of our emails, paperwork, newspaper, and rumors about us and they will take them down. God I'm challenging them as soon as they get here.

Steve: Are yall excited to meet them?

Everyone (-Bucky): Very!

Bucky: Not really but yeah.

Steve: why aren't you excited?

Bucky: because she's probably gonna have to do a lot of training and learn new stuff and how to fight or shoot a gun and that's gonna take a while Steven!

Steve: I understand that Bucky but just give her t-

Your pov.
I then walk in from the elevator and see everyone in the living room. Im wearing a navy blue skirt with a white undershirt and a navy blue blouse with black heels

 Im wearing a navy blue skirt with a white undershirt and a navy blue blouse with black heels

As I walk in I hear Captain America saying something about me.

Y/n: give me time about what.?

Captain then turns around and sees me. He looks at me with widen eyes probably blushed by my outfit and how sexy I am but we will just see what he says.

Steve: a-about training and learning how to fight..

He said it stutteringly. Weird. He was blushing until a red head with blond ends walked up to me and smiles at me and brought out her hand I guess for me to shake it so I shaked her hand.

Natasha: I'm Natasha aka Black widow but you can call me Nat.

Y/n: Y/n Y/l/n remember it.

Natasha: ok Y/n got it!

She said smiling at me.

Y/n: and also Cap I don't need training for anything.

Bucky: Prove it.

Y/n: alright then come here.

He than stood up and slung a punch at me but I dodged it and I grabbed his metal arm and body slammed him to the ground. He groaned in pain and then smirked at me.

Bucky: nice job doll.

Y/n: don't call me doll.

Bucky:ok doll~

He said that so seductively. And when he said "doll" it gave me butterflies inside. He was hot as well also good looking for a 106 year old. Well I guess we'll see if I'll end up with him in a couple of months.