Ch. 11

It was actually pretty late. I wanted to sleep but I couldn’t I wanted to look after Vic, I didn’t want him to leave me again. Him gone for as long as he was at the hospital killed my heart. I told him he couldn’t lie down until I knew for sure he was going to be okay. He didn’t agree with me, “Darling, I’m for too tired and I hate the fact that you’re worried, it should be the other way around. Right” He said and walked past me. I heard a few snickers from the kitchen and I was worried. I walked in and there was Tony playing around with Mike.

“Ugh, guys, all that snickering you sound so gay, stop it” I snapped at them. I was tired; I didn’t feel like being annoyed by their ridiculous playing of beer pong. Of course, tony is losing. Beer was spilt all over my floor and I hated it. “Gay? No thank you. I like the women” Mike said downing another cup of beer. Tony died laughing. Knocking a cup on the floor

                “Ugh!” I screamed and stomped out. “Vic, I’m done with your drunken friends, I’m going to bed, and they pissed me off.” I finished. He stopped me in the hallway and hugged me.

                “Go ahead; it’s been a long day for you. I’m sorry, I’ll deal with them” He said and walked past me. I walked up the stairs and walked to our room and closed the door. At this point, I just didn’t care anymore.

                “Guys, you have to remember she has a issue with OCD.” Vic sighed as he walked in the kitchen. Tony and Mike weren’t paying attention. “Guys!” Vic shouted and slammed his hand on the counter.

                “Oh yeah, I got you.” Mike said not breaking eye contact with the drinks. He bounced the ball and Vic caught it. “No, stop it.” He finished and walked out still holding the ball.

                “Ugh, bro…” Mike tried to say “NO BRO! Clean it up!” Vic screamed back while walking up the stairs.

                Don’t worry babe, I got them” He said as he walked into the room and walked towards the bed. He kissed my forehead and walked to his side of the bed and slid in the bed cuddling up to him. But, sadly I couldn’t fall asleep tonight, I was too worried.