prologue

I wish to fight by your side Even thought our first encounter was terrible, please do not abandon me.- Choi han.

I hate you, yes i should you always have been insult my cooking by calling it trash and throwing away yet why can't i hate you?. - Beacross/ Vicross.

Cale Henituse your driving me crazy!. I should not trust in rumors yet i did thinking you are an easy target and now i can't stop thinking about you. - Alberu/ Albert.

my beautiful legend! There is no one greater then you. I feel blessed to be your side. Our legends should be in books!. - Clopeh.

From the moment i saw you, from that moment you  were,are and still will be mine. I do not wish to share something what's mine but maybe i will allow one person. you belong to us . -  Adin

Hah! Hahaha after all those years!. Cale henituse you have received the will of a god, is that why curse get weaker around you. Maybe we are  ment to be together. I guess i will share you with Adin after all he is the who found you. - white star.

You look weak that's why i am with you. You should be honored!. - Rasheel.

Young master nim, i am for ever grateful to you. - paeston.

Young master cale, is it okey for me to selfish, is it okey for me to wish to have you? - Rosalyn.

Cale! Come in lets drink together. - Bud.

You can always come to me if you need anything, young master i am and will be always here for you no matter what happen. - Taylor.

You look so weak, do you even train you punny little human. This mighty warrior is the strongest killer whale! Do you know that . - Archie.

My friend!! It's good to see you!. - Toonka.

Young master your truly kind. If not for you me and my sister would have died. Your truly a saint!. - Jack.

|
|
|

                       To be continue