ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʜᴄꜱ 🐾

• Blue was shy whenever you were around (obviously)

• She started to get to know you better, and is now aware that you don't have any bad intentions with her.

• Blue gets very happy when you are with her.

• She enjoys it when you are playing games with her, coloring, cleaning, etc.

• She gets excited when you agree to play Blue's Clues with her and Steve (because she knows that you figure out the puzzle before Steve, lmao)

• Blue loves getting pet, or praised by anyone, even you. She'll get very happy and smile whenever someone does that to her.

• Blue likes to make things for you. She drew a picture for you on your birthday, inculding her, you, and Magenta.

• She will offer and share her things/food with you.

• When Blue looks for comfort, she'll whine, and rub herself against your leg.

• Blue, being the respectful dog she is, will NEVER do anything that will make you upset (unless she didn't know).

• She was feeling pretty gloomy when Steve left for college, but you comforted her after. She is forever thankful for that.

• If you're not feeling your best, Blue would do anything to try to cheer you up, because that's how much she cares about you.

• In her opinion, she thinks that you are an amazing and talented person. She wishes for good things to come your way.

• If you ignore Blue, she will start to wonder what she did for your friendship to result like this.

• Blue may cry if you ignore her for too long. (I'd personally never ignore her. She's too sweet for that. 😭)

• Bonus: She'll be a little upset/jealous if you don't talk with her too much. Blue will try not to show it.

295 words. 💙