Hashira headcannons

There will be an uppermoon edition with Muzan and possibly a Kamaboko squad edition.

Hogwarts AU- Their house, wand, family, blood status and overall personality if they were to go to Hogwarts.

Gyomei Himejima

House: Hufflepuff (with a bit of Gryffindor)
Blood status: Half-blood 
A seventh-year, and a beater for his Quidditch team.

His father is an Auror, and his mother works as a healer in St. Mungo's. He's an only child.

Teachers' impression of him

A great and dependable friend. He works hard and gets good results. Well-behaved. An exemplary Hufflepuff.

Overall personality

Extremely polite, tolerates Tengen's weird, rebellious behavior, and very quiet, speaking only when he needs to. He (unintentionally) frighten people with his height.

Tengen Uzui

House: Slytherin
Blood status: Pure-blood
A sixth year, and a very loud commentator who shouts out profanities when his house isn't winning the game.

Both his parents work in the ministry. He has 7 siblings, and he's the second-youngest.

Teachers' impression of him

Troublemaker. Hopefully Himejima's behavior will rub off on him. Frequently drops Dungbombs and is a sworn enemy of Filch. Considering removing his position as commentator for Quidditch. And does he really have three girlfriends?!

Overall personality

He can be funny when he wants to, and has a fan club. But he already has three girlfriends, according to rumors. A loud person, but actually kind at heart. Yells "FLASHY!" and "FLAMBOYANT!" at everything.

Giyu Tomioka

House: Ravenclaw
Blood status: Half-blood
A fourth-year and the kid who always sits in the corner.

His parents run a shop at Diagon Alley. Has an older sister.

Teachers' impression of him

Too quiet, but seems to enjoy talking to the younger Kocho. Always looks depressed, but hands in assignments on time and gets perfect grades. Maybe it's just his personality, but he's a good student.

Overall personality

Wouldn't say that he's dull, he just doesn't know what to say sometimes, so he keeps quiet. He could actually be popular if he was more outgoing, because he's really kind.

Shinobu Kocho

House: Ravenclaw
Blood status: Pure-blood
A third year who always teases Tomioka. A Chaser in her Quidditch team.

Her mother works as a healer in St. Mungo's, and her father works in the Department of Mysteries. Has an older sister.

Teachers' impression of her

A cheerful girl who gets good grades. She works very hard. I've seen her in the library revising after dinner. I heard she's very popular and has lots of friends. A Chaser who's quick to react when something unexpected happens.

Overall personality

She's very kind, but hates it when people call her short. Easily angered and annoyed. Will insult the person indirectly while smiling if they irritate her. Is secretly quite air-headed.

Kanae Kocho

House: Ravenclaw (She was a Hatstall because the Hat didn't know whether to put her in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. Also has a bit of Hufflepuff in her.)
Blood status: Pure-blood
A sixth-year in the Charms club. Has a lot of admirers.