𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

As you were gaping up at the stunningly polished statue, a crack on your walkie snapped you out of your trance.

"Y/N? We are waiting outside for you at Monty Golf. We have got the FazerBlaster! Have you retrieved the FazCam yet? Over" Freddy sounded from the other side.

You nibbled on your bottom lip, then held the device up to your mouth. "Yeah, about that.." you trailed off. There was a silence. "Y/N..what happened?"

"Soo..." you started, wondering how to put it without worrying him. Fuck it. "Vanny showed up outta nowhere so Monty managed to get us both out but she followed us and put Monty under some sort of mind control and he turned evil and chased after me under Vanny's command and I managed to just get away from him so now I'm in the FazCade" you said super quickly, and you caught a breath. "Over" you added.

There was a long silence.

"Now that..was unexpected" he said finally. "You aren't hurt, are you?" he asked worried. You cleared your throat. "No no, i'm completely unharmed. It just..scared me"

He paused. "We can talk about this more in person. I am coming to get you now" he sounded serious, and it scared you. You nodded, then realised he couldn't see you. "Uh, yeah okay, no problem"

"While you are waiting, there should be a security office somewhere on the second floor, retrieve the security badge while you are there" he informed. "Oh! And say hello to the DJ, he is such a lovely fellow" he said cheerily.

You furrowed your brows. You didn't know there was a DJ here. From the whopping amount of 4 times you have been to the FazCade, out of all the time you have worked here, you have never seen a DJ. "Uh..yeah okay, sure will. I'll cya shortly, over and out" you concluded, clipping the device back onto your belt.

Sighing, you walked closer to the statue, admiring it some more. To the opening on your left, there were loads of arcade machines, and a staircase leading up to the second floor, a small path in the middle of it with some more arcade machines. The place was very colourful and vibrant, with a mixture of colours of neon purple, pink and blue. What you found odd was the large gaping holes in the wall, it seemed to be some sort of opening? You couldn't tell.

You looked to the opening on your right, and your mouth dropped open. You stepped onto the dance floor, nearly coughing on the smoke dispensing from the smoke machine, and gawked at the humongous animatronic that was behind the DJ booth. It was literally ginormous. It's face and body was white, and it had large black eyes with no pupils, a big pink nose, and light blue eyebrows. It's colour pallet was..definitely unique. It's teeth were shaped like piano keys, which you thought was cool. Over its head were a large set of headphones, and a tiny top hat rested on top of his head. What freaked you out the most, is that it had 6 legs. It was formed like a giant spider.

Currently, it seemed to be sound asleep, it's chest rising and falling. As you gawked at the animatronic, intrigued, you held your walkie up to your mouth. "Freddy..the ginormous spider with piano keys for teeth surely isn't the DJ?" you asked with disbelief.

"It sure is! Isn't he wonderful?" he replied cheerily. You pinched the bridge of your nose and sighed. If this fucker wakes up and sees you, won't he, like..kill you? "Freddy what if this guy kills me?"

"Don't be silly! Like I said, he is such a lovely fellow. You have nothing to be scared about superstar!" he reassured you. You exhaled deeply. "Okay, whatever. I'll see you soon. Over and out" you concluded, clipping the device back onto your belt again.

You pried your eyes away from the freaky spider, and headed away from the dance floor. You wandered around all the arcade machines, avoiding the security bots all over the place. You walked past a game called Princess Quest. Your mom had told you all about this game, how she was a master at it, and she even taught you how to play. You held yourself back from playing it for the next 4 hours and instead strolled away to find this security office.