~2~

Welcome 🤗 back ...
Are you here?
I have a lot of think to say .

Which one should I go first 🤔

Let me go to the joke I found .Hope you like it, but this time it's not very funny.

What month is the shortest of the year? 🗓️ May, it only has three letters.
This joke is very common.
Btw I was born in September. How about you?

Why do we tell actors to "break a leg?" Because every play has a cast.✨
Why not us? I am also talented. In eating 🤣🤣😢

Did you hear about the guy whose left side was cut off?
He's all right now.
I got this from TikTok. Then I don't understand.

Done of jokes

If you want to know, we are the first and last . Why did I say that?

We are the first when there is something to be done, something to blame, that will be called to work. When we want to rest, they tell us to do that, do this. People must think we are robots to do work.Then when we don't do it he starts getting angry, yelling at us.It's not that we don't want to do it, but we are tired. Imagine if you go back to school, go back to work, and continue to do whatever they tell you to do. Just understand who I'm talking about . Why didn't he tell the other people, who were just sitting there relaxing. I also want to tell people who are tired, we want to do other work too, like school work, assignments or whatever.

We are the last to get a reward, even if sometimes there is none. We are the last to be remembered. To be recognized. Last for the things we want. It's like we're doing work, they call us last for anything.

Only this that I can share from now ... I got a lot of to do ..
Too much exam.

Sorry 😔😔

I'm promise that I'll will make more after this..

Tq...