first date

I have a date today, his name is george. From the pics he sent on grindr he is a very gorgeous man, he's everything I wanted.

I heard a knock on the door, I opened it and it was george, he was wearing black trousers and a buttoned shirt, unbuttoned revealing his hairy chest. I let him in and we sat on the sofa and talked for a while.
We talked about basic things like family, What we do for work, etc. But looking at him just made me so horny, I wasn't even listening to him, I was focused on his body, and that bulge in his trousers.
Then slowly we started making flirty comments about each other and getting closer and closer until our legs were touching.

Then suddenly he leant in for a kiss, we kissed for so long I forgot to breathe, we let go and stared at each other, he said I was a very good kisser, his tongue tasted so good, I love the feeling of his stubble rubbing against my face.
Then we kissed again this time more viciously, as I unbuttoned his shirt, immediately rubbing my hands through his hairy chest and stomach, he was enjoying this as the already formed bulge started getting bigger.

After playing with his upper body, he then stood up and slowly pulled his trousers down, revealing his semi hard uncut cock, he was incredibly hung and hairy. We both continued to kiss as I kept massaging his body, grabbing his thick ass as his cock continued to get bigger and stiffer, pointing up to the sky, his foreskin retracting as it got too big for the skin to cover.

I then got down on my knees and licked his exposed head and then began sucking, he stood there moaning as I repeatedly lubed his rock hard cock with my saliva. He then grabbed my head and shoved it in further until I choked. We then moved into the bedroom where he pushed me onto the bed, crawling over to me like an animal.
He hovered over, his cock so hard it's twitching by itself and whispered horny thoughts to me. He then spat in my hole to lube it up, and used his fingers to stretch it out, then suddenly throwing my legs over his shoulders he slowly placed it inside, and started humping, slowly adding more pace and enthusiasm. I twisted his nipples as he repeatedly threw himself in and out on me.

After a while of wild sweaty fucking he suddenly let out a big groan and pulled out, his cock twitched and he ejaculated hands free all over my body.
He then leaned over and licked his warm salty cum off my chest and stomach. And he layed next to me, exhausted and dripping in sweat but still super horny. So I decided that it was my turn to be the dominating one.

I put my face in his tight hairy sweaty hole, spitting and rimming as I massaged his still hard cock and low hanging balls. I then took my peice of meat and shoved it in, his eyes rolled to the back of his head in pleasure, rubbing his foreskin up and down as he mastrubated to add to the orgasmic pleasures being experienced, eventually I then pulled out and came on his face, him licking each drop and shoving his mouth on it. While his cock was now rock hard again about to cum a second time.

We kissed as he mastrubated really quickly, his body shivering with pleasure and then he blew a second load all over his hairy body.
We then cuddled each other in bed, with me feeling his hairy sweaty body still covered in each others cum.

Eventually he got up, his cock now soft fully drained and went to clean himself up.
I watched him as he showered, soaping his body and cock thoroughly, pulling his foreskin back and forth. He noticed me watching and started playing with his cock once again and flexing his biceps. I had no choice but to join him in the shower.
I couldn't handle refusing his wet body, and his hung cock dripping.

He thanked me for the night we had, and I can't want for next time where we'll do it all again.