ruin x reader (virus ver)

request by: @StaringAbyss

•                                 •                                  •

currently in the destroyed daycare, ruin was by himself. bloodmoon got bored and is out killing while he is just left to think to himself. of course, its not like he minds but he would definitely prefer if someone else was there to entertain him. he didn't have to be alone for much longer.

ruins head snaps towards the doors of the daycare as soon as it creaks open. standing there was none other than y/n

y/n looks around the place. they dont seem to notice the animatronic at first. "dang- didn't expect this place to be that fucked up. how big was that bomb?" they step over what might have been one of the barrels. that was when they notice ruin.

"I assume the company sent you here? that or your breaking in." ruin asks. he moves a bit closer to them and looks them up and down.

"uhhh...yeah? who are you?" y/n wasn't to surprised on his appearance. they are more confused since there shouldn't be anyone around. the area had supposedly been closed off ever since the bomb went off.

"names are for friends. however, I have recently been referred to as "ruin" so I suppose you can call me that."

"weird name but alright." y/n walks in and takes out a clipboard. ruin tilts his head but follows them as they enter a playstructure.

"what are you doing?" he asks as he watches you write something down.

"I was told to just examine the place and fill out this form. seems pretty pointless if you ask me." y/n shrugs and just continues to climb through the structure.

ruin chuckles but proceeds to follow them, seemingly amused. "why don't we play a game instead of that boring form."

y/n pauses "maybe later." they then continue crawling.

ruin sighs a bit to loud and y/n just turns around and rolls their eyes.

"if your so bored then go do something else and stop following me." y/n says, although they don't actually mean it. y/n actually liked ruin being near them for whatever reason. he seemed pretty cool and so far he hasn't done anything to harm them.

ruin gasps over dramaticly, clearly offended. "well you seemed interesting but it seems as if im not wanted here." ruin says in a fake sad voice. although he was struggling to hold in a laugh.

y/ns eyes widen "wait no- you don't have to leave..."

ruin grins before quickly picking up y/n. y/n is confused as to why exactly he had picked them up. they just let him carry them out and into the open daycare.

"now then, lets play a game. that boring work can always get done later after all."

y/n was about to argue but then the sound of the large door interrupted them along with the sound of two voices. ruin quickly moves behind a large object so that he cant be seen and covers y/n's mouth.

"that was fun brother!"

"indeed it was. now what is that ray man up to?"

"maybe he left to meet up with someone again."

"perhaps"

meanwhile ruin rolls his eyes and then looks back down at y/n. y/n waits for ruin to explain but he doesn't get the idea. "you should leave before he finds you. I would prefer you to be in one piece after all"

he quietly walks over to what appeared to be a hole in a wall that led outside the daycare. ruin sets down y/n and motions for them to leave.

"what is going on?" y/n asks

"you have overstayed your welcome unfortunately."

"that doesn't answer-" they get cut off "don't worry, im sure we will be seeing each other again very soon." he grins as he pushes y/n out.

(I plan on also doing a fixed one but it might be a while)

663 words